Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

|One In A Million Rockstar Karan Wahi AT #3| (Page 130)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Tandoori chicken, saris and dramatic Bollywood dialogues – international dancers from Las Vegas got a taste of this and more during their practice sessions for their performance on Indian reality show "Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5?.
Six international dancers have been preparing with Indian celebrity contestants for the show to be aired on Colors.
The contestants – Bharti Singh, Karan Wahi, Rashmi Desai, Ritwik Dhanjani, Isha Sharvani and Gurmeet Choudhary – treated the foreign dancers to lots of goodies.
Karan gifted his partner Emma Slater with an emerald green sari and treated her with spicy Punjabi food.
Slater not just loved the traditional six-yard wonder, but also draped it on stage after her performance, with Karan's help. She also did a little desi jig on judge Madhuri Dixit's hit num ber "Dhak dhak karne laga".
Of his experience with Slater, Karan said: "I had a wonderful time with Emma and I was amazed at her patient attitude she had while teaching me. Emma loved the tandoori chicken and kept asking for it for lunch and dinner."
"I made sure I got packed food for her from hygienic places as I didn't want her to fall ill before our performance," he added
While Karan gave Emma spicy treats, Gurmeet treated his partner Iveta Lukosiute with homemade delights and Bengali sweet, rasgulla.
Meanwhile, Rashmi taught her partner Brent Borbon Bollywood's all-time favourite dialogue – "Main tumhare bachhe ki maa banne waali hu". Not realising what it meant, he left everyone on the set in splits.
Comedian Bharti also taught her partner Sasha Farber some Hindi words. She taught him to refer choreographer Remo D'Souza as "Bhaiyya" and herself as "Bhabhi".
Remo was stunned when Sasha called him "Bhaiyya", as he knew it was yet another innovative expression of love from Bharti.
In the midst of these smile and juggles, contestants were also focused about putting up a great show in front of the judges, which they successfully did.

The episode featuring the international performers will be on air Saturday. Isha will not perform in the episode as her elbow got dislocated during a practice session.
There will also be no eliminations this weekend.

http://news.worldsnap.com/entertainment/foreign-dancers-on-jhalak-get-taste-of-bollywood-tandoori-chicken-140191.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maham

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
any1 here??
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

I asked Karan why he was wearing tht blue thingy on his arm and if he was hurt...this is what he said

Karan Wahi [email protected]karan009wahi

@ItsZarqaHere ya. Elbow. Isssues. N left kneee I got hurt

Cry

ohhhOuchCry
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
for a change i ll spam wd FFLOL
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Prologue

This story takes place in India, where love flows everywhere, where it is all about give and give, here two souls will meet again that was separated from each other, they will come together again to fulfill their lifelong promise to each other, which is to be together for eternity.

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Previous life:

They were married, had dreams, wanted to be together not b/c they were married but b/c they loved each other from the bottom of their heart, but cruel fate they had they got separated in the most painful way, their pure love was named as "FARZ" and it was said by none other then his own wife, why she said that? Why her nasty past came between her futures? Why she betrayed sid? I don't now; all I know is riddhima was and is for siddhant modi for eternity, the man who gave her lifetime of happiness. Now it is time that she gives the man who died a thousand time for her, her heart!

Now we will see the passion behind silence, let the game begin!!!!

Siddhima,"Our love will never die, even though you and I do, we're among those...people whose love is eternal..."

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
  • siddhant modi  

A business tycoon who is the most successful NRI business man, very very arrogant, short temper, lives his life the way he wants to, never takes no for an answer, hates people who lies b/c he is an honest man and likes honesty from others to, and very professional. He is cold hearted person, never learned to lose, love lol that is not in his dictionary, he does not believe in love nor does he want anything to do with it,for him girls are like bus and trains, if one comes then other one leaves, he will never commit to anyone. Very intelligent man b/c if he was not then he won't be the owner of 100 disco clubs, yeah his dad helped him build his empire but it is him who worked hard to maintain that. Has a heart of gold but never shows it to anyone, likes to keep his emotion to himself. Loves his younger sister suvarna, who understands him more them himself. All in all, he is a very proud man and why should he not be, being the most eligible bachelor and the top 100 most sexiest man of the year, he sure has the world under his tiny finger! all the women runs around him like bees but poor them, they get heartbroken by this cold hearted dark prince who cares a dame about them or their affection for him, mr.sexyface for sure! this man has more to him then what is said, as time goes by everything about him will come open, slow and steady, what is underneath that cold heart! even if he is the devil, he cannot escape love, no one has, nor will this man.

hobbies: soccer, golf, tennis, basketball, table tennis, partying and winning.
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
  • riddhima gupta

She is a very beautiful women, not only from outside but from inside to, she is like a butterfly always running around from one place to another, she lives in a fantasy world, but she also knows what is the difference between fantasy and reality. Her beauty is like the moonlight that shines in the darkness and brighten everything. Lives life to the fullest, being the youngest daughter of mr.gupta, she is pampered by everyone. Just like other girls even she dreams of her prince charming in white horse and takes her away to his lands. She has done her education on inter designing. She is simple yet very traditional, loves her culture more then anything and never wants to hurt her parents even by mistake, and she is shy but does not like to show it.  She believes that marriage are made in heaven, whatever is in you fate, that is what you will get, she respect the sindoor in a women mang and mangalsutra that is worn for safety of ones husband. Temperamental when someone does something wrong, don't tell lies to her, otherwise she will feed you 100 red chilies lol and is scared of cockroaches.

Hobbies: cooking, sewing, writing poems, dancing and being happy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index