Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So far Wahi is the or gonna be the highest scorer of the week...Wooohhooo!!!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's finally getting what he deserves 😳

Hope RD didn't get perfect scores😛  warna Wahi will be the 2nd highest...phir bhi koi na...he's still back with a BANGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooohooo Bebo coming on Jhalak next week!!!! haiyeee Wahi & Bebo together 
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 posting d pix zarqu😳
payyal thumbnail
i should start spamming😆
payyal thumbnail

Everyone started to gather around the temple, where the girl was singing, her eyes were closed, head bowed down. When she was done, she looked up, her brown and goldish brown hazel eyes glittering of happiness, it was like newly grown blue lotus flowers, and her smile was like the sunlight, so bright! 

payyal thumbnail

The beauty of her face suppresses the entire forest of fully blossomed flower; she had a black bindiya on her forehead, her complexion was fair.

payyal thumbnail

With a swift, she turned around, splashing water into everyone's face.

Mr.Shashank, "beta what is this, I just took shower and you splashed water into my face."

payyal thumbnail

The girl holding her ears with her right hand, "sorry papa, I so didn't mean it." While trying to look as if she was really sorry, this was not working since she was holding her laugher.

payyal thumbnail

Shashank shook his head in defeat while her mom was hiding her smile to. The girl wiped the water from her dad face with her dupatta, and gives him aarti, and then one by one, she gave aarti to everyone while everyone patted her head.

payyal thumbnail

"RIDDHIMA!!!!!!!!!!." A girl screamed out of happiness, the hazel eye girl turned around and saw her best friend naina standing front of her door step, as soon as both this women made an eye contact; they ran to each other arms, then giving a butt bump, and hugged each other again.