India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Mother-Son Bonding Was So Touching

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i feel so bad for siddhi...at least kunal have seen one of his son childhood and raise him...his son recognise him...but then siddhi...she neither could see her son childhood...nor raise him and her son doesn't even recognise her...but then i really loved the mother-son bonding...especially siddhi's love for her son...the way she hugs him with so much affection...love...and the FB when the first time she cuddles him and kiss him...KN rocks in motherly avtaar...well we can't blame anand D being rude to his mom too...since she was away from him for 9 yrs...even i did that for my mother...i was scared of her...as she was a stranger to me  when i was 5 yrs old...i got to gel with her when i was 10 yrs old...i always hide behind my grandad in my childhood...my mom will cry n beg me to come to her but i don't bcz i don't know her until she males me understand what is mother all abt...tdy i really could understand anand D dilemma as i went through...though i dislike him for being rude to a elderly person...even she is not his mom...

KN shares a great chemistry with aproov...

father-son have a super cool relationship...they are friends more than father-son...and anand C is a obedient...discipline kid just like his mother...and chachu...

thats not the case in siddhi's anand...he is rude...arrogant...spoilt brat...its a tough task for siddhi to control him...after getting a reality check seeing kunal in richa arms once again...she is going to have a new start in her life...a new look...a new attitude...a strong person...and her son is spoilt brat...she is going to be a strict mother to change her son...she will control and set a line for her son...siddhi will be a strict but also adorable and sweet mother to her son...

we have seen a super cool father-son relationship
lets prepare to watch strict-sweet mother-son relationship

the scene b/w siddhi and anand D...the hug was too touching and beautiful...KN rocked it...Star

can't wait to watch mother-son relationship unfolding in future...

get ready to watch a strict mother in siddhi...

siddhi changed his father...that he have become a devdas...to beta kya cheez hai yaar...ROFL

in future i want to see anand D giving tissues to his mother and wipe her tearsEmbarrassed...just like his papa used to do

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aishSinal_Devakshiarabicapalzs_Neetu_--AiSha--SV_20AnkitaKaranTheBhaistuti123-Rojaa-su369AkkiHP

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Very well Executed First Scene, it will really interesting to see how Siddhi wins him over. A Boy raised without Father and Mother is bound to be naughty, but here the child is spoilt. It would be really good to see mother-son bonding and Twins Bonding as well. I want Anand1st to cure Anand 2nd.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaransu369stuti123AkkiHP

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Very well Executed First Scene, it will really interesting to see how Siddhi wins him over. A Boy raised without Father and Mother is bound to be naughty, but here the child is spoilt. It would be really good to see mother-son bonding and Twins Bonding as well. I want Anand1st to cure Anand 2nd.

i agree...after this reality check of siddhi...she will take control of her son...change him and win him over...he is spoilt...but then deep down he does possess his mom-dad qualities...

yes it will be interesting to watch mother-son bonding...

and also both bros bonding...along with parents bonding with their lost sons...

but above all i want SiNal to meet alone first...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaranTheBhaisu369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Me too waiting too watch siddhi n anand bonding... Embarrassedme too not blaming anand D for that behavior ..Big smileits normal for any 10 yrs old boy... Big smilehe didnt knw about his mom so his behave was ryt in that place ... Cryn u r ryt KN is rock as mother too...Clap Embarrassedher expression is really great when she seeing anand,,,Clap the way she hugged ...Embarrassedall r awesome... Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aisharabica--AiSha--AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

Me too waiting too watch siddhi n anand bonding... Embarrassedme too not blaming anand D for that behavior ..Big smileits normal for any 10 yrs old boy... Big smilehe didnt knw about his mom so his behave was ryt in that place ... Cryn u r ryt KN is rock as mother too...Clap Embarrassedher expression is really great when she seeing anand,,,Clap the way she hugged ...Embarrassedall r awesome... Clap

the scene was beautifully executed...it reminded me of my childhood...but than i was not spoilt brat like anand D or was rude to my mother...i was scared and i cried when she hugs me...now when i watch my childhood videos...i telly sorry to my mom for breaking her heart...but she understand me...she was away from me for 5 yrs as she was ill...it took me 9 yrs to accept her...i really can understand anand D dilemma...though i dislike him being rude to a elderly person...whether its his mom or someone else...

KN rocked it...Clap...can;t wait to watch her new motherly avtaar...now she should focus on her son rather than kunal at the moment...

anand D days are numbered...his mother is here to set a toe line...set his limits...control him...teach him manners...from the scratch

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 2:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaransu369

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
hi

it was my fav bit from the episode today kn and anand diwan were superb. well executed. i could actually feel siddhi's happiness when she saw her son and came close to him. aww

yup it will be an interestin track to see how a mother will win her son's heart. even tc article mentioned about it i think

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

it was my fav bit from the episode today kn and anand diwan were superb. well executed. i could actually feel siddhi's happiness when she saw her son and came close to him. aww

yup KN n aproov has got great chemistry...siddhi-anand D scenes were touching...it was a beautiful scene...i really love it...siddhi remembers the first time she cuddles her son...and the motherly hug...i feel bad for her...but also happy that now she will be with her son...

yup it will be an interestin track to see how a mother will win her son's heart. even tc article mentioned about it i think

yup in the TC article it was written that siddhi will be shock to see her son behaviour...so she will take control and create a toe line and set limits for him...well now the mother is back...she has to teach her son discipline which lacks in anand D...and siddhi is strict and perfect when it comes to discipline...when she could discipline anand D's father...anand D kya cheez hai yaar

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
yup that scene was mindblowing.

Go to top