Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Namita is getting on my last nerve

curious1 Senior Member
curious1
curious1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I just do not get this show.
Why is Namita so supportive of Rajni and Rajni is also taking advise from her.
All the characters other than Fai Ba are fake. 
I have stopped watching this for a while.
They should move it out from prime time so I do not switch to it by accident.

Poor Gaurav Khanna.
First he did 'Dil se diya vachan' where he marries a girl who was a rape victim and was a mother before marriage.
Now this with surrogacy. What luck with girls :).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555jasmine477pinkcarnationkishubedissroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with USmile
amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
what you guys want all people in the family start doing whatever fai ba is doing kick rajni out of house
i ask one question to everybody
instead rajini if krish has a kid and didnot tell rajini then again your answer should be like this kick krish out of the house as he decive her
why always if lady has to face so many problem in the whole wild world she was innocent and everybody knows whats happening around the world.
how about if doctor took her kidney out sell it like in India these days everything is going on to make money so this is possible to make her surogate mother wihtout her knowldege
In reality shows (crime patrol) we see how many cases in reality so much going on with women
i blame all men for this.
6 people rape a girl on a street now tell me what that girl should do die or kill herself
or live a life and move further
whose on fault again men who raped her?
i donot understand why are samaj dosenot want to accept those kind of situation
hero is that who acept those girls, not kick her out of house. it is problem of our samaj

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201jihadulgenducoolbirdrppdhrsbh1adi_gupta

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
How old is Namita? I thought she was 18. What is she doing at the office, shouldn't she be in college?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hunybuttssroomani

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Namita needs to butt out of others business.  She is hurting her brother.   And she is becoming Rajo # 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hunybuttssroomani

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi5555

Namita needs to butt out of others business.  She is hurting her brother.   And she is becoming Rajo # 2

Exactly my point...not loving her any moreShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555hunybuttssroomani

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amarjeet73

what you guys want all people in the family start doing whatever fai ba is doing kick rajni out of house
i ask one question to everybody
instead rajini if krish has a kid and didnot tell rajini then again your answer should be like this kick krish out of the house as he decive her
why always if lady has to face so many problem in the whole wild world she was innocent and everybody knows whats happening around the world.
how about if doctor took her kidney out sell it like in India these days everything is going on to make money so this is possible to make her surogate mother wihtout her knowldege
In reality shows (crime patrol) we see how many cases in reality so much going on with women
i blame all men for this.
6 people rape a girl on a street now tell me what that girl should do die or kill herself
or live a life and move further
whose on fault again men who raped her?
i donot understand why are samaj dosenot want to accept those kind of situation
hero is that who acept those girls, not kick her out of house. it is problem of our samaj

i think no one has issue on surogracy... every one belives that she is not guilty but what is being shown now is not realityOuch...every time krish gets hurt by her and she has shown superior to him like mahan Angry...she should give krish some time to recover instead she is hurting him by showing that she is better than him...u r right always a girl has to face all problems but in the show krish is facing all problems Tongue i dun understand if she is intelligent enough to work in an office without having know how of it then she should b working in some multi national company Dead give a break man!!!!!
dhokai Groupbie
dhokai
dhokai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i think this is a plan of namita to please krish only ,noplant to show krish down.yes she had past which laid her down in the family and slowly slowly she should win the race with some serous manner with some insults from krish and faibaaa and surbhi of course vrajlal.
still aaryan episode is there,new character of yash mother entered in the dshow.what would be her track.?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index