Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
amazing...
loved it...Smile
ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
wow...amar is going to Ny ..
I hope the director will let him go...tannu is really a sweet hrt..
nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

update soon dear..!!

dis part was amaizing..!

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
awesome..
thnx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enrique

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
hey guys sorry for the late update please forgive me ...

last update hai to bada comment dena warna...just joking ...

Recap"shakti is sick and nt talking to amar and amar leavs for ny and director of the show stops him...
now updat ...u can read it...

please speakers "on " karo lo

Di: hi amar wer r u gng u didnt took a leave (he was kind of serious person they both wer scared )
am :vo sir ...sir..
sh: sir vooo...
amar and shantanu ran out of ideas so shantanu thought to agree the truth and he suddenly fell on thr directors feet and pulled amar also and said...
sh:sorry sir vo amar ny ja rah hai shakti ko mil ne..
am:yes sir she is nt well and she is nt talking to me so?
sr": bt y she is nt talking to  ...
they both explaine the situation to him and he agreed to send him ...

Now amar was leaving and he turned and said  sir plzz palki mam ko mat batana ...
he agreed and he was about to move wen shantanu called him and gave him something in his  hand and pushed him  in and said 
sh:go get ur love 
am:thanks dude...
He sat in his seat and was really worried about his shakti..and was tensed and he opened his pocket and checked wat shantanu gave him  ...he got a small box which contained a ring in it which was priceless and so pretty ...and amar said to himself..
am: thanks shantanu ur such an awesome friend... and now he reached NY ...now he was on NY airport.. veronica(shakti's friend) was waiting for her as she knew dat he was comming for shakti...
am: was looking her and der for veronic
ve: saw him der and shouted ...amarrr...
am:he saw her and bid hi to  her and den both   left for her house  and they both reached her house and shakti opened the door and wen she saw him standing on the door she bangd the door on amar's face and said in an angry tone "get lost amar"
am:shouts from out side ...shakti please meri baath suno ...please ek baar ..
sh: get lost amar i dnt wanna talk to u ...
He was deverstated and was feeling so low ...now he had to do something ...so he made and plan with veronica ..

Next day shakti was informed dat she had an workshop at the acadamy which she has to attend it at any cost...she was sick bt even den she went to the workshop and wen she reached der she found no 1 in the hall of the academy now she was confused she moved forward and saw dat some thing was written on th mirror of the hall it was a Quote by amar

"I never had an percious friend ever apart from the only one who is reading this message " 

and wen she saw behind he was sitting on his knees holding his ears and said... "sorry shakti...to" ...before he could she went away nw he followed  her by running behind  her on the streets of NY and saying...
am: shakti pleasse listen to me once dat artical is fake please trust me ..
sh: ok amar dats it(she turned and faced him) if dat article was fake wat was the need to shout on me ...
am: media was around me and was pissing me so i...did in anger( by pouting his face and lowered his head ) sorry please ...
ver: chal na shakti forgive him please ...
sh:veronica please u dnt take his side ...and she started moving forward ..now behind both of them was thinking wat to do den amar started singing a song...

Please refresh the page so dat u can match the song  

You're insecure
Don't know what for(shakti turned and made a face by lookking at amar)
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
(now he pointed towards the audiance standing around the streets s)

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you...
(Now he came and kneld down in front of her and sung loudly)
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed(he fliped his own hairs)
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell(by gesturing and smiling face from his hand )
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful...(By hearing this shakti had a smile on her face)

Even den she didnt listened to him she was walking in front and both behind her and den there was a park in next lane they both dragged shakti in the park and amar made her sit on a cradle and was cradling her by singing the song shakti got down the swing and walked towards a bench and sat in middle and amar sat beside her and moved more close and shakti moved away from him and he came more close and she went more far and she got up and ran away ...now it was 7 at night it was quite dark and at nite the NY city looks really beautiful  and 

Now they wer on the most famous bridge of NY the brooklyn bridge and she was just ignoring him and moving in front now amar had enough and call shakti in a very loud voice from behind ...

am:shaktiii...she faced him and said ...
sh:kya hai...(in a really rude manner)
am:please trust me i dnt love her . dat article is fake please trust me s...
sh: amar please i dnt wanna talk anything about it ..leave me alone and  just go away(she was anger and didnt knew wat she was speaking)
am: ok fine i will go away from her bt nt back to mumbai...(shakti turned her  back towards amar and faced other side )

Veronica  screamed from behind ...AMARRR...shakti turned back to see wat was happening and the sight in font of her froze her to the ground ...Amar was standing on the ralling of dat bridge and was facing the water...and den he spoke ...
am: tum ne mujha maaf nahi kiya to mai mumbai wapas ja kar kya karunga ...is se ach hai ke mai...(and looked up in the sky)
sh: shut up...neech utaro ...neech utaro tum hold amar's hand and pulled him she was looking like "jahsi ke rani" in dat anger and now she was scolding ...him bt he was just lost in her and was looking at her like a despo...
sh: ajar tumhe kuch ho jata to...tumari girl friend ko kya answer dati mai...
am: kon "GF"
sh: vo he..."CHARLI"
am: par mai to use pyaar nahi karta ...(he gave an romantic expresion and was moving towards shakti..and she was moving back)
he took out the ring and sat on both of his knees and said ...

am: "MAI TO TUM SE PYAAR KARTA HU MISS SHAKTI MOHAN"

shakti was shocked to hear this and she forgot all her anger and sat down on her knees and sai...looking into his eyes...
sh:"SACH"
am:"MUCH"
nad both laughed hard and now he placed the ring in her finger nd cupped her face and sang the song ...in such romantic manner dat shakti had tears in her eyes...

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh...
You don't no ur beautiful...

Now he slightly kissed her forhead and now both stood up and he hugged her side ways and they were going away on the bridge ...now they reached at shaktis home in NY and amar asked her something...
am: hey shakti can u come with me...
sh:bt kaha ?
am: arre come na ...he took her on the tereas of the house and ...den gave a bunch of fresh orchets  which wer her fav...
sh: was so happy to see them and den she saw that the whole NY was looking so beautiful ...now amar forwarded his hand and asked may i have our 1st official dance with u ...
shakti blushed and gave him his hand ...there was no music bt even den they wer dancing they need no music now as they had danced so much in der whole life...
Now both wer just moving to and fro ...just twigling there fingers and now  both just attached their forheads ...and now he cupped her face and said...
am: "I LOVE YOU SHAKTI" ...
sh: "I LOVE YOU TOO AMAR"
now he lifted her in his arms and was just dancing slowly ...moving ..and staring into  each others eyes ..and then...she said him...
never leave me and go amar...
amar: I will neever leave you and will always love u like this ... now a cherry on the cake it started raining slowly...
                                                                               The End...
Phew how was it please do tell how it was coz i had tough time writing it...

now shoes sandle, tomatos all r welcomed ...
chal aro aab finally yaha se running time ...bhag bhag ...

comment jarur karna and jis ne bhi res kiya hai unres jarur karna warna...

Edited by enrique - 22 August 2012 at 8:17am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29mishtiarshapamalovearshisenoritashwetagrungta11Eyesfriendlypreetibahetistar94GayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAvaishukarthika..Nancy..idiot_boxThats.me.Guni--RAINA--Beautiful_KingMirageSwarontaniya_dostiiPinkpearlyHimu_arshaHPHolic-3yogini64daisydee425shaffy_arshasumimitaRadiance.Fate.Intervinedsweetydiyafrienanjoriiinj_SRKholicSnigs.-FrozenRain--shenz-hetu29Black_StoneBorn2DanceThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arshakuhu_Arshacrazysky-Ocean.eyes-Trouble.-CRJ--PyaariBhootni-

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
awesome...

enrique

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayatriJethani

res
iss baar pehle kar liya..
mera net weak tha iss liye..
warna jab meine padha tha tab koi b cmmmnts nahi the...

enrique

Go to top