India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

love hurts arsha os

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys we r back me nd maggie ... u think ki main pagal ho gyi hoo or saath main maggie ko b kar doo gi . wo kya hey na muje modd swings atey hey ... to mera mood a gya os likhne ka ... 
its our first time jab hum arsha pey kuj likh rhey hey ...kafi time tak apne baal nochne k baad hum logo ko j idea aya ... hash hope u like it ... nahi to bache samaj k maaf kar dena ok ...

the girl streched her hands and got up lazily and startd to move towards the washroom and wen she saw towards the clock she said to her self..
gl: jaldi kar shakti 8 o clock ho aya jaldi jaldi... jhali tera kuj nahi ho sakta daily late ho jati hey ...
she ran from here to der and got readdy in just 15 min
now she was ready to go to her acadamy and she took her lappy and her working things and even her breakfast and ran for the train
she reached the acadimy and worked for almost 5 hours den they was a break so she thought to have a look at her fb accounts status and give 

her fans her update
she opened her id ...she had lots of comments lots of wishes lots of messages she was searching the message of 1 person his besty amar bt 

didnt fine wen she was checking her fans wishes she found an article which was posted by 1 of the fan ..
the article which is on tellychakkar dat amar and charli is in an relation  by seeing this suddenly a tear escaped from her eye and fell on her 

lappy she just closed  her lappy and just sat num on the ground she said her self..
sh:y r u hurt shakti she is his gf so wat it matters to u he is ur besty u should be happy ..bt y arnt u happy ...she was standing infront of the  

huge mirror of her acadamy and a song was playing ...
tujha  bhula diya remix song
she started dancing she forgot  every thing , about the woorld onlt the article was goin in her mind and she was dancing dancind and on...she 

didnt realised dat the song was played 3rise and she was dancing from an hour continously tears from her eyes and pain in her feet grwe her 

pain more and more
she stopped and fell on the ground and she was thinking all about his and her moments spend in the room of did in practise and den the time 

passed and she went home and she reached home and thought to call amar...
in india 
after reading that article amar also felling bad his fans calling him doing messages because of that they want to know ... the truth about that 

article ... nd fans also stop commenting on his profile ... nd he had a lot of  pressure now he is completely fed up ... he also thinking what is 

shakti thinking about him after reading that article ...amar completely pissed by this all crap 
at this situation he kill any body ...
amar : what the hell is this ... j crape kisne dala us site pey i don't believe ki j log esa kese likh sakte hey ...
mere fans muje gussa kar rhe hey  ... m fed up now  calls or messages ka ans dete dete 
doosri taraf shakti usne agar j article read kiya hoga to wo kya scoh rhi hoo gi mere bare main 
nd upar se palki itna pressure daal rhi hey 
palki ko  pta b hey ki teray work nahi kar rha kyu ki people only love kriyaansh  D3 show ko log kriyaansh or swaron k karan like kartey hey nd 

ab kriyaansh nahi hey to ... o god ek taraf kriyaansh or doosri taraf arsha 
muje kuj samaj nahi a rha ..
mere fans mujse naraj hey ab ... or unka gussa saaf dekhayi dey rha hey they already stop commenting on my profile 
what the hell i going on 
man i wakt agar koi mere samne a jaye to wo hospital pohanch jayega ...o god help me 
ahhh kriya k universe g nd shakti k bhagwan g please help kyu ki rey nd kunwar dono need help now ...
his phone rang by seeing the id and unknown smile creapted on his face which make him skip his heart beat  1c
now he picked and said while hesatating...
am: hey shaktiii...how r u ? how is ur dancing going on
he was  stammering as he was scared to talk about the matter
sh: ii am fine and i heard something about u and cha...cha...li...
am: even i wanna talk to u about that article ..ween he was about to tell her the media members fom e 24  and all  came in and was asking 

questions to him he was pissed and was talking to her 
sh: amar i wanna talk to u ?...am: was pissed with the media and he shouts on shakti ...
am: wat the hell i am trying to tell  na wait 4 a second
he was pissed  wt media and he shouted on heer an den she said ...sh: wat the hell amar y r u being such a pain i was just asking u  and u r 

getting mad on me only i dnt wanna talk tou and she hung up the phone...

to b con. 

abhi k liye itna hi kyu ki its 1.45 am to hum log thak gye baki next paert main 
so guys tell us 
asha 
LOL
bura 
Confused
bohat bura
Ouch
jesa b tha bta dena apne comment k through . juttas nd chapples ka worm wel come galiya to har baar parti hey . to we r ready 

love u all Tongue
vese muje maar nahi khaani so main to chali ...
DEVIL ROCKERZ

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitha.h.nsushma96skreyaarushiiiputrinurD3_Addictzzzrithi.AsharuKRDeepu_krfannismEyesfriendlyroshnithedivagrungta11a_happy_2000preetibahetikatiehiwatariShemliArshapreeti_kreyad3_roxGayatriJethanivaishukarthikaCHOCOLATEKRIYAThats.me.Guni..Nancy..rock_ruviRoslyn1991Beautiful_King--RAINA--puja_arshaNirju99Saumya_D3anniemathiaskrtaniya_dostiiArShiDelenaPinkpearlycool_star14--Shukti--tinatartariHimu_arshashaffy_arshaenriquerIDhid3roxyogini64kritzzz_ArShasukanyaadaisydee425sumimitaRadiance.sweetydiyafrienprincessSoniaCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47pallavi.14-shenz-Black_StoneBorn2Dancedancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-The007ShivaniDeetha.KriYaansh960hetu29luv_arshakuhu_Arshacrazysky-Ocean.eyes-nature2-PyaariBhootni-

Himu_arsha IF-Rockerz
Himu_arsha
Himu_arsha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
What was that
Poor amar 
No actually it's poor shakti because amar yelled at her for no reason 
Next part jaldi update karna
It's was ok because u both made arsha fight 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

..Nancy.. Goldie
..Nancy..
..Nancy..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
it was really gr8
feeling bad for shakti nd amar...

bechaare is taani aur charlie ki wajah se alag ho jaate hai..

so sad...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzz unhe jldi milwa dena
i rqst u plzzz

bluelashes

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
nice start...thanks 4 the pm...poor amar...

bluelashes

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Index:
Part 2 on pg 3 ...
last part...on pg 9

Edited by enrique - 22 August 2012 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CHOCOLATEKRIYAbluelashes

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Nice one...
Loved it...
Waiting for next part...
Update soon...:)

bluelashes

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
awesome start girls...but fir se MU's ???????

argghhh!!!!! i hate this

bluelashes

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Wink

Go to top