India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The worst track in Hitler Didi ever

chiraghinduja Groupbie
chiraghinduja
chiraghinduja

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
This is the worst track in Hitler Didi ever...Destroying the only thing which was the soul of the show Rishi-Indira jodi...If you destroy that then what is the point of this show...Nobody cares about watching the other Sharma members except Ishaan ...Rishi has been turned into a grey shade character who doesn't even know the plight of her wife(which cannot be happen in real life)...This is the wose track in Hitler Didi ever; the kidnapping track was better than this...You could have made a love triangle or something but you make a brain tumour track / pregnancy track/mis-understanding track/ rab ne bana di jodi track/ all in one and create a khichdi...what is the point...The original format of Hitler Didi was the best...Indira or her family members are in a fix and Rishi always rescues and then we get some nice romantic moments...This track is ridiculous

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007orianthi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

sorry i don't agree with you...this is the best track of HD!

after ages i feel excited to watch HD...and all thanx to this track Smile
so i wanna thank the cv's for giving us this wonderful track Big smile
the actors,directors,editors,script writers are giving their best...keep it up Team HD Thumbs Up

Edited by Favouriteofall - 08 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalHeema22.Shree.

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I do not agree with you but I know why you feel this way.this is  vey painful to watch. Every day we are becoiming more insecure about Inshi. We loved them. We got spoiled with   inshi's chemistry. Waiting for episode to see romance and fun. Iindira and Rishi captured our hearts in very little time.now they are in pain , separated and Indira might die. We donot want to see Rishi  with any other women so this track becomes "worst. Ever" hang in it will get better.I think worst is almost over. Hang in there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28rupzgal

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
if you watch it in anticipation that both Inshi will be together.soon .the separation is for less time   and MU will end . then youcan  enjoy the track superb acting of both main leads and will not find bore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

rupzgal Senior Member
rupzgal
rupzgal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
To me, personally, it's one of the best track in hd... Just that due to the suspense/drama, the cv separated the inshi Jodi for the time being... Hope things will improve in time to come...
But hurts me is the part where indira is suffering from bt, that too advanced stage... Cos leaves me having a big question mark on whether she will survive anot, how will she survive, rishi's reaction, etc.. Besides, can't see inshi jodi apart & in pain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
show Rishi-Indira jodi...If you destroy that then what is the point of this show...Nobody cares about watching the other Sharma members except Ishaan ...Rishi has been turned into a grey shade character who doesn't even know the plight of her wife(which cannot be happen in real life)...This is the wose track in Hitler Didi ever; the kidnapping track was better than this...You could have made a love triangle or something but you make a brain tumour track / pregnancy track/mis-understanding track/ rab ne bana di jodi track/ all in one and create a khichdi...what is the point...The original format of Hitler Didi was the best...Indira or her family members are in a fix and Rishi always rescues and then we get some nice romantic moments...This track is ridiculous

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top