Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Jazz. The Sexy Brit. ;) <3 (Page 2)

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Me too.EmbarrassedMedzi,that u .W*F?Seriously, been such a long time.ShockedHugYes, I did.And, i do remember u.LOL
Big smile  Hug  Yippiii! Big smile

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
how have u been? u completely disappeared.LOLI hate that smile emotion.it's like people have a plastic smile on their face.LOLU watching MB or just this show?
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

how have u been? u completely disappeared.LOLI hate that smile emotion.it's like people have a plastic smile on their face.LOLU watching MB or just this show?
I've been great, hbu?  And Ikr?  I had to go to these camps so I had to disappear. :/  And ROFL  Yeah, you told me. ROFL  MB?  And I'm not even watching this show.  I just stalk this forum for Sukku. LOL
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

I've been great, hbu?  And Ikr?  I had to go to these camps so I had to disappear. :/  And ROFL  Yeah, you told me. ROFL  MB?  And I'm not even watching this show.  I just stalk this forum for Sukku. LOL

the same work,and school. Ohh, camps fun.I once a camp counselor,and I hated it.Had to do it for school.Too many kids with too many attitudes.AngryLOLI told u really.U remembered still.ROFLMe too, and I am just gonna watch Suku scenes.Rest is boring .Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

the same work,and school. Ohh, camps fun.I once a camp counselor,and I hated it.Had to do it for school.Too many kids with too many attitudes.AngryLOLI told u really.U remembered still.ROFLMe too, and I am just gonna watch Suku scenes.Rest is boring .Sleepy
LOL!  OMG!  I hate the kids with attitudes!  They get on my nerves! Shocked  And yeah you did and of course I'm gonna remember!  One of the best things anyone ever told me.  And seriously! Almost all shows on Zee are boring. :/
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

LOL!  OMG!  I hate the kids with attitudes!  They get on my nerves! Shocked  And yeah you did and of course I'm gonna remember!  One of the best things anyone ever told me.  And seriously! Almost all shows on Zee are boring. :/

Lol, my area is all white people, and rich mamas flashing their Gucci's , mercedes pradas and designer stuff etcc...those high five people with money,and their kids are same too.SleepyLOLLol, that's the best any one has ever told u.LOLZee shows are too much melodrama.Can't handle it.LOL
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Lol, my area is all white people, and rich mamas flashing their Gucci's , mercedes pradas and designer stuff etcc...those high five people with money,and their kids are same too.SleepyLOLLol, that's the best any one has ever told u.LOLZee shows are too much melodrama.Can't handle it.LOL
LOL.  I live in the ghetto so don't even gotta worry bout that. LOL  But the attitudes... Damn.  Hate em.  And LOL!  One of the best. LOL  And OMG!  Ikr?  I used to watch it all the time but now... ehh.
DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index