Jazz. The Sexy Brit. ;) <3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

how have u been? u completely disappeared.πŸ˜†I hate that smile emotion.it's like people have a plastic smile on their face.πŸ˜†U watching MB or just this show?
I've been great, hbu?  And Ikr?  I had to go to these camps so I had to disappear. :/  And 🀣  Yeah, you told me. 🀣  MB?  And I'm not even watching this show.  I just stalk this forum for Sukku. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

I've been great, hbu?  And Ikr?  I had to go to these camps so I had to disappear. :/  And 🀣  Yeah, you told me. 🀣  MB?  And I'm not even watching this show.  I just stalk this forum for Sukku. πŸ˜†

the same work,and school. Ohh, camps fun.I once a camp counselor,and I hated it.Had to do it for school.Too many kids with too many attitudes.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I told u really.U remembered still.🀣Me too, and I am just gonna watch Suku scenes.Rest is boring .πŸ₯±

the same work,and school. Ohh, camps fun.I once a camp counselor,and I hated it.Had to do it for school.Too many kids with too many attitudes.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I told u really.U remembered still.🀣Me too, and I am just gonna watch Suku scenes.Rest is boring .πŸ₯±
LOL!  OMG!  I hate the kids with attitudes!  They get on my nerves! 😲  And yeah you did and of course I'm gonna remember!  One of the best things anyone ever told me.  And seriously! Almost all shows on Zee are boring. :/
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

LOL!  OMG!  I hate the kids with attitudes!  They get on my nerves! 😲  And yeah you did and of course I'm gonna remember!  One of the best things anyone ever told me.  And seriously! Almost all shows on Zee are boring. :/

Lol, my area is all white people, and rich mamas flashing their Gucci's , mercedes pradas and designer stuff etcc...those high five people with money,and their kids are same too.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†Lol, that's the best any one has ever told u.πŸ˜†Zee shows are too much melodrama.Can't handle it.πŸ˜†

Lol, my area is all white people, and rich mamas flashing their Gucci's , mercedes pradas and designer stuff etcc...those high five people with money,and their kids are same too.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†Lol, that's the best any one has ever told u.πŸ˜†Zee shows are too much melodrama.Can't handle it.πŸ˜†
LOL.  I live in the ghetto so don't even gotta worry bout that. πŸ˜†  But the attitudes... Damn.  Hate em.  And LOL!  One of the best. πŸ˜†  And OMG!  Ikr?  I used to watch it all the time but now... ehh.
very nice dear thanks for sharing it she is looking outstanding with good attitude ,i never seen before 
wowww awsummm post medzi...πŸ˜ƒ so excited for tomorw...cant wait!!😍 πŸ˜ β€οΈ
wow, Jazz is a much more entertaining version of season 2 Piya. Suku is looking gorgeous!!! Look her bratty attitude in the showπŸ˜‰
awesome post .n suku new role n new look is very fresh n awesome.😍

Thanksss a ton 4 sharing dear πŸ€—
i was dying 2 see d new avtar of sukirti n well d wait was worth as she luks amazingly stunning,young,cute n vivacious as always bt wid a tadka of attitude n arrogance!