India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Jazz. The Sexy Brit. ;) <3

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone, I'm Medha.  This Is My First Post In This Forum And I Dedicate This Post To Our Favorite, Sukirti Kandpal. Heart  For Those That Haven't Seen It, Here's The Promo Aired On Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan Today.

Just Look At Her.  She Is So Pretty, So Gorgeous, And Amazing.  She Only Said Ten Words, But The Way She Said It Just Made Me Fall For Her All Over Again. Day Dreaming

"I'm Jazz.  I'm Not An Indian.  I'm A Brit, Okay?"

Uff!  Her Anger, Her Attitude, Her Arrogance.  Only She Can Do This So Well.  This Is Exactly What I Love About Her.  She Can Be The Rudest Person On Earth, But Still Manage To Win Everyone's Heart Instantly.  That's The Magic Of Sukirti, Our Jazz. Heart  Coming To Her Look.. God She Makes Me Say 'Damn!'  She Looked So Pretty In That Black Dress!  Anyone Can Fall For Her! Shocked

I Could Go On And On About How Amazingly Awesome Sukku a.k.a Jazz Is, But Then I Don't Bore You All So I Guess I'll Just End This Post Here With This Little Avi I Made.  I Just Had To. LOL

(Free To Use)

Medha.

Edited by Mrs.JGrover. - 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ankeeeeeramita94DashingCuteJazzreadingworms.xxAqeelahxxRidziPiaJazSimi.rumki.Abhiya-gunner--geny--.Sukirticious.Andromeda001Trouble.IchadhariNaginFearless_Loverbookworm-ALS--Mrs.Peanutsrelentless.

.Sukirticious. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sukirticious.
.Sukirticious.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
wow dear thank you so much for this ,she is looking so cute 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
 Big smile  OMG!  Ikr?  She's Looking Lovely. Heart
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Suku looks hot.Lol, Jazz reminds me sometimes,and seems similar to me some ways.LOLLove her hair ,and outfit.Just wish she was not that bad dancer.LOL

P.S. using ur avi.Embarrassed

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 08 August 2012 at 3:51pm
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Suku looks hot.Lol, Jazz reminds me sometimes,and seems similar to me some ways.LOLLove her hair ,and outfit.Just wish she was not that bad dancer.LOL

OMG!  Ikr?  And LOL!  Same here. Big smile  But good Lord I want her hair! Shocked  Her curls are sooo pretty! Big smile Heart  And ehm, yeah... LOL  OMG!  She should totally go for JDJ.  They can teach her how to dance. Big smile
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

OMG!  Ikr?  And LOL!  Same here. Big smile  But good Lord I want her hair! Shocked  Her curls are sooo pretty! Big smile Heart  And ehm, yeah... LOL  OMG!  She should totally go for JDJ.  They can teach her how to dance. Big smile

I know.Her hair is so beautiful.I want to steal it.Her curls are natural. Suku in JDJ, will have to see about that.What's your name? i am Syria.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

I know.Her hair is so beautiful.I want to steal it.Her curls are natural. Suku in JDJ, will have to see about that.What's your name? i am Syria.Embarrassed
Day Dreaming Oh yeah.  I hope they approach her for the next season though.  And Syria?! Shocked  OMG!  You changed your U/N! Shocked  I'm Medha aka Medzi.  I met you on the Abhiya AT.  Remember? 
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.JGrover.

Day Dreaming Oh yeah.  I hope they approach her for the next season though.  And Syria?! Shocked  OMG!  You changed your U/N! Shocked  I'm Medha aka Medzi.  I met you on the Abhiya AT.  Remember? 
Me too.EmbarrassedMedzi,that u .W*F?Seriously, been such a long time.ShockedHugYes, I did.And, i do remember u.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Medha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index