Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I think the bags which pradeep purchased are exchanged
the modern dress goes to mona and salwar goes to anushka
mona thinks its her mil who sent her this dress and wears this for dinner
i think mona arranged this dinner to make vineet meet a girl as vineet mother told her to look a girl for him and he doesnt meet anyone nowadays.so she asked him to come in casual wear so that girl dont feel akward seeing him in a formal wear.
vineet is misinterpreting mona when he goes 2 restaurant and finds that mona arranged all this to make him meet other girl then his msunderstandings clears out.
this is total episode shown in this way to misguide audience and people thinking why mona doing this how did she change allof a sudden.
again other track copied from movie and the own serial of ekta kapoor i.e kabhi sautan kabhi saheli and kuch na kahoo
why dont this ekta try a new track instead of copying movie stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Misguiding" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think u r right. I am sure about the dress exchange. her storyline is soo predictable.  now she will probably drag this on until next week. 

m134_99

Groupbie

m134_99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
and amidst of all this they forget that Anu and Mona are two different sizes. Same in BALH, Priya got Ayesha's dress who is half her size.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmaboomeryomammaaishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
There is no originality in entertainment nowadays. Everyone copies each others work and they call it being "inspired"

Ekta does the same. First she was inspired by Biwi no1, then Hum Hain Rahi Pyar ke and now Kuch Na Kaho. What is new  Sleepy

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
proably the bags got exchange...but anu and mona r not that big of a difference in size...so its okay. BUT im hoping pradeep shows up at the resturant and sees mona and vineet their!!! MY LIFE WOULD BE MADE!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boomeryomammamuktha_cuteaishray

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Yup... bag got exchanged!!

Bt this size issue is illogical in EK's world... thier all actress r of same height and build... or every dress is a free size dress!! lolz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m134_99

and amidst of all this they forget that Anu and Mona are two different sizes. Same in BALH, Priya got Ayesha's dress who is half her size.
Lols...funny

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

Originally posted by m134_99

Lols...funny

Arree Pradeep chose the dress from 10feet distance. He didn't even ask which size the dress is LOL

Suri was asking a lot of questions to Vineet, so I guess if Pradeep doesn't see Mona and Vineet then he will sure have a detailed update from Suri. Pradeep is a 'knows it all' guy so it won't be too difficult for him to find out who the girl was Vineet went on date with Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.