Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Chutku seh pehle tu

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Guys i just saw the promo... Jeeman Were looking soo beautifull Big smile

In the promo Jeevika said '' Chutku seh pehle tu... tere hifazat karna mera pehla farz hai''
 and in the background was that same hospital sign...

now looking at how this cancer track is going... and now the words of jeevika .. it seems as if .. somewhere along the line in order for manvi's treatment to proceed she will have to give bone marrow manvi ... even tho this is possible for a pregnant woman... the Cvs may decide to to bring in a track where jeevika will have to choose between mannu and her bby and going back to those lines... she will choose manu .. which will therefore creates more problems in the vadhera family expecially with SB.

Given this a deep thought... leukemia the cancer type wich mannu has... is not 100% forever curiable in real life... and when you link that to the promo which came out when the show was about to start where... mannu sed '' kya aap bat saak the hai apni zindagi apno keh saath.. the same hospital tune was in the background therefore i think ... the whole show is based around mannu having cancer as the MAIN problem and her cancer will keep poping up throughtout the show as its a cancer where the patient needs bone marrow in order to live as their won body isnt able to make it 

This is just my views on what i think may happen in the future... do share your views to Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sabeehaNeha.K.

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I've been reading up on bone marrow donations during pregnancies; most doctors and hospitals would advise against it, but there are few cases where pregnant mothers have donated their marrow and all the pregnancies went to full term with the babies unaffected. In each of the cases, the mother was donating their marrow to their children suffering with leukaemia - I'm not sure just what significance that holds appart from bone marrow transplants being more advised on children than adult cancer patients.

The other thing was that leukaemia has a survival rate of just over 60% in women for the first year, but if you put that into perspective, thats two out of every five people with leukaemia dying from the cancer in the first year. These rates go down to 40% and 30% for suvival rates regarding five years and ten years (rough percentages - cancer research website). They are quite scary stats, but that's the real world for you. Now regarding Manvi - I have no idea what they're deciding to show with her cancer. She may have a happy and love filled albeit short life, where she does succumb to her disease or she might become a literral superwoman, overcoming her illness and living joyfully and growing old with Virat. Who knows?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadfacegirl123-Rosy-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index