India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav redefines the meaning of love...

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I think the way story is moving there is no need for a Rona-Dhona redemption track...

...ultimately what do we expect from our loved ones...? when they wrong us...we want them to realize our worth and make it up to us...not roll in the pool of guilt and ruin there life...

....Arnav is doing exactly that...he is showing her how much he needs her,loves her and wants her in his life and how much he wants to make it up to her...maybe his ways and means are not typical...but the end does justify the means...

He is standing up for her...just the way she wanted her husband to be...caring ...loving...he wants to be the husband ...the type she always dreamt of...isn't this the best redemption?..action speaks more than words...
more than falling on knees and asking 
forgive
ness...i am sure he has asked her forgiveness the other night...when he gave the pearls...now all he needs to do is make it up to her...be what she wants him to be...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 

Edited by feya - 08 August 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eagle007chatritslovebadhansrija.singh04samin6abhi_arshiloverdeeswarnaArshig8FAYKHAN29

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
100% agreed. There is no need of guilt n rona dona if he can support whenever she needs it that is enough for Kushi. I feel she is already forgave him whatever he done. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feya

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. And i have realised it in yes epi only. Yeah, i know my brain is li'l slow. But i'm in love with this redemption track. It is new and real. Just like our arshi and full of ASR's style. But i want him to express his love in words one day!

feya

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Anyway they were both compatible partners, Khushi compromised with people she hated to get Arnav and  Arnav is going against people he loved to have Khushi. The rest of the picture is immaterial.

feya

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
finally something sensibleClap a safe haven from the bashers ( who btw, i think are d ones in d need of redemptionAngry )

feya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top