India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

iss achar story ko kya naam doom?!!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
A broken jar of achar.Ouch.. another kalakaari failure..Confused.. But Kokila did not get a smell of it!!!Shocked... Jo kokila na kar saka woh ek maki ne kar dikhaya!!! ClapWith a little kalakaari by the maki, urmi lost the contract.. Now MR K's family's well being is in Gopi's hands..LOLLOL. OH GOD.. bechaari kya kya sambhalengi?!!!Confused

some broken dreams

The achar story continues ... day 4!!!!ShockedAngry

The achar jar almost reached urmi... but Rashi's slender hands could nt take the weight of Kokila's vision and she dropped the jar .Confused the jar fell on the ground  and had a silent death..Ouch. ys , the poor jar .. ek UFF tak nahi kiya!!!Ouch thats why, koki who was standing not more than 10 meters away  did not hear anything.Angry did not smell anything!!!!Shocked kya jar hai!!!! kya achar hai!!!!ShockedShocked
urmi , heart broken had to flee from there, with out acharCryCry
 She reached home  and got the final call from Mr K...  A totally depressed urmi calls rashi and order her some how  make Gopi to make the achar OuchOuch

so Rashi ran to Gopi , all set to hit on her weakness WinkWink

Rashi : mujhe bhi achar chakne ki mann kar raha hai Smile

Gopi : rashi ben aap bhi...?!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

R: Nahi nahi  aissi koi baat nahi hai ShockedShocked it looks like not going to happen in this janam CryCry coz my husband hv some sleeping disese... one look at the bed, woh toh khode bech ke soo jatha hai..AngryAngry aisse mein baat kaisse banthi hai!!!!CryCryCry

G : Aap chintha mat keejiye.. aap bass achar khayiye khush ho jayiye..Wink

R: But kitchen mein achar khaali... mere liye koi kuch rakhtha hi nahi!!!Cry

On that gopi fell flat and gone to the kitchen to make achar, woh achar ,jo banane keliye 4 din lagtha tha, gopi made that in 1 hour, all for the love of her sister!!!!Tongue

Mission accomplished !!!Clap

kya behna hai!!! kya pyaar hai!!!!WinkWink

After making the achar Gopi left on her  biwi duties... and rashi filled the jar  ... one special jar for her mother with love and a maki!!!LOLLOLLOL
In the evening Mr K came to modi house to taste the famous achar... the lid opened...  Mr Fly came out and said hi to Mr.K LOLLOL and there goes Urmi's business dreams outta window!OuchOuch

Mr K started crying even before tasting Urmi's pickle ..LOLLOL. i was just wondering what would have happened if he tasted her own pickle?!!!... he would have committed  suicide  right on the spot thinking that  i build my dreams on it'!!!!LOLLOLLOL The broken business man cried  thinking about his biwi bache!!!  REALLY?ShockedShocked!! i was really shocked seeing this... isske biwi bacho ke saath kissne kya kiya?!!!!ShockedShocked anyways, our dear Gopi thought he is upset coz he did not get to taste the famous  achar..Shocked so she get some from the kitchen  and gave him... his face lit up after  tasting it.. as if he forgot about all the worries!!!WinkWink Kya achar hai!!! kya jadoo hai!!!WinkWink

He took out the contract , he brought for urmi,from his bag and begged Gopi to sign it... yeh kaissa contract hai?!!!ShockedShocked iss mein kisska naam hai?!!! ShockedShockedAn all purpose contract form?!!!!ShockedShocked jo koi bhi uspe sign kar sakthe hai, kya?!!!ShockedShocked kya contract hai?!!! kya cvs hai?!!!WinkWink

Gopi has got  a business to run... her husband said yes !!!Smile saas said no!! Unhappy  Rashi is like Ouch Urmi is like ShockedShocked Kya karoon , Urmila ben, such is life Disapprove

Achar putri  and her husband

Ahem came home from office...  but he lost his way and reached kitchen.
 Scene : Gopi making her famous achar

supported by : kabab mein haddi, Rashi

He looked at his  biwi making achar, admired her silently..  but the vessels behind  betrayed him and he got caught red handed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed some how he uttered 'green tea' LOLLOL Rashi volunteered to make it for him... he was like ' arrey, yeha meri patni kaunsi hai?'!!! Confused when he was feeling more romantic, rashi strikes again ' aap ko aur kuch chahiye?'.. sach mein kabab mein haddi!!!!ShockedAngry  Ahem aur gopi ka pyaar,beech mein  kabhi Rashi kabhi chipkali!!!! Thank god, Rashi had  her mom's jobs to do, or else she would have taken the tea to the bedroom too!!!AngryAngry Aal kal, Rashi kuch jyada hi Gohem ke peeche pade hai!!! romance ki dushman bankar...Angry Rashi darling, coz of Ahem's movie shooting , there are very few scenes of Gohem seen in SNS.. that too you are spoiling with your esteemed presence !!!ShockedAngry If you dont  take care of it, you will suffer the wrath of the fandom Confused

Around the modi house

> Another kalakaari flop Ouch

> I really wonder how koki missed the achar jar falling on the ground?!!! i think the audio was not working Tongue

> Rashi : mein jab maa banna  chahathi hoon toh...Cry .. rashi darling, i dont think this dream is gonna come true if your husband sleeps like this... jaagthe rehoo!!!WinkWink

> Ahem, truly remembered the recipe!!!Smile

> Nice to hear Koki's  ' Maaf kijiye ' again Wink

> Ahem to support Gopi in her new venture against his mom's will ClapClap  now you really act like a husbandClapClap still  we hope that you convince your mom Smile
> When ahem came near gopi, i really thought he is gonna do something other than cleaning her nose!!!Wink Even Gopi had the same feelings , i guess WinkWink

> By the way the plants in the Modi's backyard are all plastic!!!ShockedShocked

Precap

Kinjal  is all set to stage the next drama on janmashtami!!!  Hopefully the achar drama will get over soon...

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 09 August 2012 at 2:57am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttyXarinamunnihyderabad-nilani-ashy924evadRuchaMulayChaccha5centsswasthiyhm_crazewestindianSoni.Justlikethat1-Muskii-ani_grDEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL All the plants?  And I thought they were ace gardenersLOL.  Thank you for your funny funny synopsis.  A pleasure to read.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvani_gr

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Your commentary is more entertaining than the episodeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tvani_gr

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the hilarious take of the show today.

Kokila and Ahem were so close to finding out about the kalakari's of Urmila and Rashi, but there was no cigar yet again.

Edited by swasthi - 08 August 2012 at 2:12pm

Xarinailike_tv

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Again love ur comedy :) I love ur title u must b a Ipkknd fan because u tend to add something from there in ur posts -- ps i love Ipkknd but hating the current track

Edited by TMK_lover - 08 August 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Crackling post!! LOLLOL
Dear Achar is for keeps for now.  We'll see achari conflict b/w Koki v/s Gohem. This achar will give Gopi the last bit of confidence and make her the best achar woman of Rajkot.  I think Urmi & Rashi shd start planning what sari they will wear for Gopi's felicitation Wink. Looking forward to spicy GohemParty

ilike_tvani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hilarious post..LOL Had a nice laugh after a hectic day.. Thank you so muchStar

ilike_tvani_gr

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-