Hitler Didi

From Me to you Indira..

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Indira i just to want to say one thing to you..

Today you showed you love rishi more than your life..
No wonder whatever you are doing is just your pure love for rishi... You love him so much that you are smiling on seeing him with another girl.. You love him so much that you do not wish to share your pain with him .. You love him so much that you can even make him hate you.. Agreed and salute to your unconditional love 👏 with😭

But Hold on indira, Dont love him so much that the fear of losing him in you overpowers your love for him..
Yes dear, It is your fear , your pain which actually you are not ready to face.. You cant think of the day when god asks you to leave him and come .. so you are making him away when that day comes. The terror, the fear is in you.. You dont  have the courage to fall in rishi's arm and breathe your last.. 😭
Indeed indira how can you ??😭 Nobody on this earth can face a day like this.. No human can ever think of such a day.. and when such a situation comes  Only the almighty , the god comes to rescue.. Only God can give you and your beloved ones the power to face death or he might just take away the clouds of death hovering around

In your case Indira.. Allow the GOD to play his own way..  Let him send his angel to save your life.. Trust God atleast now. .. Tell Rishi the truth .. Tell him that your going to die.. He will hold you so tightly that you might just forget that you are going to die. His warm hug may you give you the strength to fight back. He might gather the strength to live alone but to live for you, your family, fulfill their dreams, your dreams or simply you might compel the GOD to do a miracle for you

But if you go on hurting rishi and yourself like this dear,, You are killing the HOPE. You are killing your hope .. You might straighten sharma family but i am afraid you might fail to bring rishi then to your side in the last breath.. I am afraid if somehow you get to know that you wont die then how will you bring back rishi ?Or if you go away without letting rishi know, do you think he will survive after he comes to know? Will he be able to love again..will sharma family still live the way you had  straightened them ? Will you attain mukti ?

We are humans indira.. We cant go to become gods.. But only thing we can do is have faith in the god. Uptill now whatever you have done is the height a human could do.. truely only you could do👏 but now believe your angel rishi. Dont transform him into HITLER !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I will do the same if I were at her place
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good advice to Indira but will she follow it ? 
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indira i just to want to say one thing to you..

Today you showed you love rishi more than your life..
No wonder whatever you are doing is just your pure love for rishi... You love him so much that you are smiling on seeing him with another girl.. You love him so much that you do not wish to share your pain with him .. You love him so much that you can even make him hate you.. Agreed and salute to your unconditional love 👏 with😭
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutan7

good advice to Indira but will she follow it ? 

Advice dena apna kaam hai . Actually this was my learning from yesterdays episode ..I put it in a different way. Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post. I liked everything you said esp this:

He will hold you so tightly that you might just forget that you are going to die. His warm hug may you give you the strength to fight back. He might gather the strength to live alone but to live for you, your family, fulfill their dreams, your dreams or simply you might compel the GOD to do a miracle for you

So beautifully written. An earnest request to Indu from a concerned viewer. 👏
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely post buddy! U hav written it so b'fully.. Cmpltly agree wt ur points.. Hats off to u..i rly lykd ur post!