Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

new ArHi ff khwaish Part 2 on Page 6 (15/08/2012)

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Life is always not that simple the way it always look like , complicated ' tough

Well well don't panic I am not talking about my life , I just read it somewhere thought that a melodramatic and an emotional heading like this always seek attention of all , hehe , just kidding , and now getting serious which I usually never get cause I believe in always being happy smiling and making everyone around you smile, no no I am not at all any stand-up comedian who make everyone smile, but joking with everyone is not the only way to stay happy, I feel if you are not sad and have no problems in your life then you are actually happy

And now I have started with god knows what talks and as usual I took the topic some other end
Well not wasting much of time here, as I don't have much today well usually I am not at all a busy person but today is an exceptional day , afterall some boy has come to see me with his parents you knew all that rishta and marriage fixing thinks, and I have to get ready for that, I seriously don't feel like getting married so early I mean god I am just 19 ok correction going to turn 20 next month but still I am just in my first year of graduation, and I have not been to any college , I always wished to see how the college life is but then papa didn't allowed me moreover I lacked few percentage to get my name in the cut off ok that was not to be told, well due to any of that after my schooling I was left with no choice but to sit home and study through correspondence but not for long, cause I have filled the application to get admission in college for my second year, and I wish I will get selected for that.

Ok now again getting away from my topic of introduction, well I belong to a normal middle class family, papa is doing his own small business and mom is a house wife, we don't have plenty of money but still we have sufficient enough to live happily, as for me I had never in my life needed to make any compromise with my choices, I got whatever I liked, but the main think is going to be left like that, I mean I didn't even knew the guy and the family and I will be getting married there, well its not like they are bad, I met them all once in some function they all were really nice people, and the good think here about this relation was that they have no hurry for marriage as he is also studying and his parents has themselves suggested to send me to the same college where he study an year senior then me, I really thank them for sending me to college but with him in the same college, means no enjoyment, but its ok, I knew I will manage with that

God this my habit to find good in everything is really nice, that always keep me happy, even with this all sort of arrange marriage and stuff, from one protective shield of parents to another. Well that's to melodramatic I think I should not think more about all this, just go with the flow and everything is good

God I am late they all are waiting for me and I need to look good in front of them whatever it is afterall I need to impress my future in laws, will surely be back again to talk with you all as you all have been a great listeners

Oh forgot to tell you one think about me actually two thinks first that i talk a little more then required and second that I dream a lot, hope you will like me

hello everyone i am siya i am new here and this above story was just an intro of my ff,

a story of a simple middle class family girl who have many dreams for her life, her prince charming and all, but then she even understand the truth the reality of life that comes her way and had happily excepted her fate, but do her fate was soo simple the way she wanted to make her life of her dreams can also be turned to reality

kya kabhi purre ho sakti hai uski bhi KHWAISHEIN...

hope you will like this new concept will wait for your replies

Edited by siya_sharma - 14 August 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_143Daspayel...sana...jankisoni86Neeltaratomndjerryarushi05nirbasitobhadraprasadISensedYoumayuloveu--Shukti--kabslocksflowers4ushah10mandy15Deedeepa1sohara

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
CHARACTER SKECH

KHUSHI GUPTA : A 19 years old , cute , sweet and a talkative girl , she want to live her life to full but she is also known to the reality of life and so she happily accepts whatever comes her way , but still she have some wishes for her life ...

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA :  A 21 years old , nice and kind hearted boy , not have much friends and he thinks before he talks , as for physical looks he has got great looks but still wears specks and untrendy cloths , basically he lacks a little bit amount of confidence in him

SHYAM KHANNA : A 21 years old , practical boy  khushi's fiance , study in college have his aims for life and can do anything to get them .

Mr and Mrs GUPTA : khushi's parents , like any other middle class family parents do what they find best for there child

GEET OBEROI : A 19 years old , bubbly and talkative girl , carefree and do whatever she wants

MAAN KHURANA: A 21 years old , cool smart , handsome and full of confidence boy , knew how to live his life to full

Rest of the characters will be introduced as they will enter the ff

Edited by siya_sharma - 09 August 2012 at 2:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jankisoni86darkninjaDaspayelNeeltaraAshavidimple288arushi05surita12ISensedYouASR6262soharaDeedeepa1shah10mandy15kabslocks

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

INDEX

PART 1  - PAGE 1
PART 2  - PAGE 6

Edited by siya_sharma - 14 August 2012 at 3:00pm
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
GUYS UPDAATED THE INTRO AND CS

PLEASE COMMENT THEN ONLY I CAN WRITE AHEAD
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

INTRO AHEAD

After getting ready  , I went down to the living room where they all were waiting for me, god that felt embarrassing everyone's eye is there on you and it surely don't feel good
Well they all were sitting in row first my parents and then his mom and father and along with them he was also sitting quietly , the khanna's that were they and he Mr Shyam Khanna , he looked quite surely getting bored sitting there in between four elders does he got some arrogance I mean the way he was making faces looks like he was least interested sitting there , god khushi , stop assuming it all yourself , and moreover how he is and how is henot you will surely going to knew that slowly, mamma papa were soo busy with talking with uncle and aunty and I was feeling soo completely out of place there

And then started the interview, I knew that was coming all that stupid question how much have you studied and which school , and do you knew cooking , I mean were these question really needed to be asked I mean I am sure the match maker aunty who brought this rishta have surely told them this all already that's why they were here to see me , I can surely bet seeing Mrs khanna , that she was a keen lady god I am going to get a strick future mother in law ,and she have selected me just because I am very good at homely thinks afterall I have learned the whole household work in this past one year staying at home in any case finally the interrogation session was over and it was all decided that they will do a small rokka ceremony here today to agree to this relation and then the rest functions after shyam's graduation , what that means after one year then what about me, I thought they all were to wait till I get graduate , oh that's not fare, anyways lets see what happens for now there is no way I can ask anyone a word or say anything , lets just go with the flow, and we will see the future in the future

Ok that was finally the whole final intro of the story , lets get going with the flow and see what future holding for khushi ahead
hope you like this small part 1 , waiting for your reply

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jankisoni86darkninjaDaspayelNeeltaratomndjerrydimple288arushi05Ashavisurita12Arshifan4lifeISensedYoukriti_atharvmayuloveukabslocksflowers4umandy15soharaASR6262Deedeepa1

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Sooo interestinggg
Looove it
Thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharma

...sana... Senior Member
...sana...
...sana...