Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NEW FF: STICKS, STONES AND YOU

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!Smile A new FF's idea...

photo hosting

Easy going and a devil may care attitude keeps hot and sexy Arnav Singh Raizada right in the middle of social circles where girls are ready to do just about anything to be with him. But there is more than what meets the eye. The man values relations only by birth and convenience and his dictionary is defined by the words power and money. Emotions are for fools!

Creating larger than life experiences from the smallest and simplest things in life is the specialty of the beautiful Khushi Kumari Gupta. She is fun and easy to get along with; and when it comes to relations, she values only those which are heartfelt. Blood runs thicker than water is the most nonsensical line ever said and what one feels defines him are her beliefs.

Talk about differences!

Never would they have thought even in their wildest dreams that someone totally opposite to them is just a step away to fall for…

LOVE. They both think love is crap and it is better confined to books and movies as far as they are concerned. For ASR it is just another emotion that makes you weak. Khushi thinks it is something that just can't exist; you can endear someone but the possibility of Yash Raj film romance is definitely a myth. Different in approach but similar in conviction. Well, atleast something connects this personification of fire and rain.

Both their worlds shift their shape, and between the mess of their lives where trusted people manipulate and backstab and their bitter past comes back to haunt their present, the two people opposite in nearly every way discover the feeling most people are ready to die for; regardless of their well established belief system that stood against it.

Well, that's how Love is. It just happens!

***SPOILER***

NOT THE BEGINNING… HAPPENS AFTER MAYBE 2-3 CHAPTERS

AND

ITS SUBJECTIVE… I HAVEN'T YET WRITTEN THE FIRST CHAPTER, SO I MIGHT CHANGE IT TO KEEP UP WITH THE STORY… BUT IN ANY CASE THE ESSENCE OF THE STORY REMAINS THE SAME. THOUGHT I'LL GIVE YOU A TASTE SO THAT YOU COULD TELL ME WHETHER YOU PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED…

They all laughed hard when she suddenly felt the hair on the back of her neck rise. She turned around to find the reason for her out of the blue discomfort; but all she saw as her eyes sweeped the room were people talking in groups with their drinks in their hands. Nothing was out of place, but something was.

Stop being paranoid Khushi Kumari Gupta!

As her eyes moved at a leisurely pace scanning the room betraying nothing, her eyes met those of a very handsome man, sexy even! She felt her discomfort rise as the expression on that man's face changed to that of curiosity. She averted her gaze in a jiffy and then realized what she had done.

Rule number #whatever – even if you are checking someone out, don't look away when he returns your gaze!

She felt her cheeks become increasingly hot.

What is your problem?! Why are you flushing babes?! Even if he caught you staring – no, looking at him, what's there to feel embarrassed about?! After all, this entire show-sha is for people to get an excuse for drinking and socializing! Its events like these when guys and girls get a free reign of sight seeing and flirting! So checking out – no, looking at a man cannot be a capital offence!

"Are you alright Khushi? Seriously for the last time, it's not your engagement! Whats with you and cold feet?!" Priyanka mocked.

"Ha ha… very funny Johny Lever! I think I cracked one of my ribs…" Khushi replied flatly, returning her best friend's favor.

"Spill out!" she ordered leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"What?!" Khushi asked through gritted teeth returning the smile of a lady that passed by.

"Who is the guy who caught your eye?" Khushi jerked her head to look at her friend whose eyebrows were bouncing suggestively above her eyes.

Is she psychic? Khushi wondered for god knows about what time in her life.

"No one!" Khushi replied her voice still a hush.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall… where will I find you in this hall?" Priyanka said in a sing-song.

"Huh? Did you drop another of your nuts, if there were any left?" Khushi asked.

"Look who is playing Johny Lever now! I need you to look at yourself Miss Flushy before you try to con me."

Khushi huffed. If Priya decided to tease you, there was no reasoning with her.

Sameer's sudden interruption startled both the girls out. "If you girls are done with discussing the hot and happening single boys in town, I'd like you to meet someone."

Khushi and Priyanka exchanged wide eyed looks with 'how does he know what we were talking about?' message silently passing between them.

Sameer and Hriday chuckled, Anjali tried to stifle her laughter and Niyati looked at her friends in confusion. These girls seriously look like they never grew out of their teeanage. Anjali thought amused.

The duo looked mortified to some extent.

"How'd you know?" Khushi asked gathering herself.

"Even a teen would have guessed! Look at how red you are and how exuberantly mischievous Priya looked talking to you!" Anjali replied on her husband's behalf.

Priya chuckled and gave Anjali a Hi-five but the comment did nothing to help her. Fresh blood colored her cheeks again.

"What's up Khushi?" Niyati chided in teasingly, teaming up against the poor loner.

"Et tu Brutus!" Khushi replied groaning. What was with these people?!

"Where did he disappear to?" Sameer asked Anjali, looking around trying to spot him amidst the crowd.

"Who?" came a chorus of the three besties.

"My darling brother in law." Sameer replied sighing.

"Right here!" he replied materializing from thin air right behind Khushi. "Had taken off to get a refill." He added rotating his glass of Scotch gently.

Khushi froze. There was no mistaking his husky yet smooth voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was it fun??? Don't forget to leave your comments about the spoiler and whether you'd want me to continue. I'll continue if I get a satisfactory response… Embarrassed

Comment and Buddy me for pms...Smile

NOTE FOR MY SS READERS: I know many of you are wondering why am I not updating my other two SS… believe me, I want to… but I'm so caught up in my routine that I'm hardly getting any time to relax and type… and when I got some, I had to type this one out… The idea had been there for over a month now, b ut today I couldn't resist typing… it was roaming in my head like hell… so please bear with me… Thank you for your patience guys! It means a lot! Love you all… and I promise to update both my SS ASAP…

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011hhqvjaasz_25priya_raotherpinkswanBhavz21_ArShisimransmilysuveenasterssidrafan09serina087darkninjaMeeraHKchemistry9dimple288Shweta1691multifacetedannabarushi05tinsel_akiraAmanda.LimArhiIPKKNDlakshyaNktnazibah-FarwiiDobaara-TwilightStar_JPaarrsshhiidolly477deeswarnaboreddamselShiningStar18-EndlessSmile-medha16SmileyStarJennyAvnikriti_atharvArshifan4lifeISensedYou-JujuKDeedeepa1ajoop--MISHTEE--ASR6262sarra0soharaMrs_Darcy_17noclapspleasefelicitysmoak.

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

its interesting!!update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
interesting
continue soon
and thank u for pm me

Avi64

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Awesmeee interestinggg
Thanks for the pm

Avi64

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Very interesting srart.
Khushi is already impressed at the first sight of Arnav!
Continue soon.

Avi64

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Sounds Intresting :D update soon xoxox
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Wow this seems really interesting.. Big smile

Avi64

darkninja Senior Member
darkninja
darkninja

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome sounds interesting continue soon

Avi64

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index