India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Important news about Darsheel (Page 3)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
JDJ trp's are very less. Madhuri fans ne bhi mooh mod liya iss showLOL Ab toh bas bhagwaan RAm ka hi so called sahara hainLOL But I heard koi Telly "Superstar" bottom 3 mein aa gaya?? Ye kya hua? Kab hua? Kyun hua?

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
GOD don't you have other work bashing other contestant, I am sure next week you will say something like Karan Wahi took classes from Saroj Khan, Bharati took classes from Farah Khan n Vaibhvi Merchant so all the contestant are trained dancer except ur so called fav Gurmeet...
Cmon Grow up you people n Get a life if you have one...

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
It's a known fact that Darsheel is one of Shiamak Dhavar's students. In fact he was approached to Aamir Khan's movie by Shiamak Dhavar himself. So what's the big deal?

In fact Sushant Singh Rajput was also a former student of Shiamak Dhavar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebikooliio

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nach na jaane Anngan teda.
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I AM NOT BSHING DARSHEEL, I WANT HIM TO WIN JUST LIKE I WANT GURMEET TO.. IAM JUST SAYING THT DANCE IS NOT NEW FOR HIM THATS ALL...PLASE DONT TAKE ME WRONG BECAUSE IT REALLY HURTS AT TIME

XxshonaxXKhushi.

lovelystar Goldie
lovelystar
lovelystar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
yeah.. it was a known fact.. i knew it before too.. he s a trained under shaimak davar..!! infact he s the reason darsheel got a role in taare zameen par..
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Its ok to be a trained or a professional dancer in JDJ. There is no rule as such that trained/professional dancers can't take part. So Good thing for him that he will have an edge over the non-dancers.

And for the Shaimak Davar part, Well i dont know about otehr places but in my place anyone who is able to pay a fat amount of fees can learn dance at his academyGeek. There is no such "Oh! you dance expectionally well so join" and neither is there any such "tuff admission" thing.

aanyakunatkooliio

anamika968 Groupbie
anamika968
anamika968

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

Joining Shiamak Davar classes does not qualify as a dancer unless u do the full course.   Davar has different stages.  I joined for the first course - Intermediate which was for 3 months.  But i am not a dancer since i have not pursued it after that.  My friends did the whole course of different stages.  Once u complete it u also get the offer for joining his institute as a trainer, which my firend did.

About participants of JDJ I think all of them have some knowledge about dancing (except for Shushil Kumar),   U do not join the show biz industry without learning dancing.  Also being TV stars they wud not want to make fools of themselves.  That is also the reason that JDJ approached them in the first place.   So whether it is Gia, GC, Darsheel, Shibani, karan Wahi etc etc, they all have basic dancing skills.   Some must have learnt for a few months and some must have pursued it further.  I think the only exception is Isha, who has spent all her life in a dance school and is a professional dancer.    I think JDJ got her in the up the dancing skiils shown in the show.

JDJ always has sthe same policy.  They get one total non dancer - Sushil this time, Sanjeev Kumar the chef, a hockey player, etc. etc.  They will get one slightly older plumper lady,  Jayathi this time, once they had Rati Agnohotri etc.  They will have a clown, this time Bharthi, they also had Cyrus Broacha last time. 

So chill guys, enjoy all the performances.   The show is all about TRP.  Everything is scripted.  Even the so called romancing is scripted. first we had GC-Ragini flirting episodes, then Bharti-Remo and now we have Karan Wahi-Isha.   In the end it is all for TRP's.    I wonder whether the winner is also chosen behind the screenI

Agreed.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index