Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Important news about Darsheel (Page 2)

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT

Originally posted by gurunthebest

HEy, i WAS just surfing on the net, and checking Darsheel Safary's upcoming movie on Wikipedia, and then I found this ''After going through hundreds of auditions, Gupte found Safary at Shiamak Davar's dancing school, "Summer Funk".'' That means tht Darsheel is a dancer since he is a child, because I heard tht one has to be very qualified in dancing to get an admission at Shiamak Davar;;s school.It is just an information I want to share to all of you.. I am not Bashing anyone here.. Share your views on the topic!
so whats ur point , ''goo is a best dancer''  his fans claming this  from frist day  then they said   he is not a dancer ,for him itna hi bhot hai  ,ab  usey better dikhaaney ke liye others ko  trained  dancer kahna start kar diya Tongue summer funk  type   camp  evry kid in summer join karta hai LOL  ...,stage shows , reality  shows ka darsheel  ko experience nhi hai  ,not experienced by  stage fear    ...goo also a good dancer  , experienced   by many stage shows    ,shiamak  ki classes bhi le hui hai ye info to yhi post hui thi , darsheel is a kid  ,u r comparing him with these   mature  actors  ...it shows  insecurity   ,ab yhi rah gya tha compare  with a kid LOL

It makes me laugh nothing else. If GIAA gets 30 few times, they will start finding faults in her too. Nonsense. They cannot take constructive feedback and then have a audacity to ask me why I do not include him in my post. Why should I? Woh kareey toh khuda hai koi aure karle toh gadha hai. Such hypocrite fans. Whatever. I know my wishes are going to come true soon like they always do specially in this case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTSnakeEyes-Chandramukhi-

jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Joining Shiamak Davar classes does not qualify as a dancer unless u do the full course.   Davar has different stages.  I joined for the first course - Intermediate which was for 3 months.  But i am not a dancer since i have not pursued it after that.  My friends did the whole course of different stages.  Once u complete it u also get the offer for joining his institute as a trainer, which my firend did.

About participants of JDJ I think all of them have some knowledge about dancing (except for Shushil Kumar),   U do not join the show biz industry without learning dancing.  Also being TV stars they wud not want to make fools of themselves.  That is also the reason that JDJ approached them in the first place.   So whether it is Gia, GC, Darsheel, Shibani, karan Wahi etc etc, they all have basic dancing skills.   Some must have learnt for a few months and some must have pursued it further.  I think the only exception is Isha, who has spent all her life in a dance school and is a professional dancer.    I think JDJ got her in the up the dancing skiils shown in the show.

JDJ always has sthe same policy.  They get one total non dancer - Sushil this time, Sanjeev Kumar the chef, a hockey player, etc. etc.  They will get one slightly older plumper lady,  Jayathi this time, once they had Rati Agnohotri etc.  They will have a clown, this time Bharthi, they also had Cyrus Broacha last time. 

So chill guys, enjoy all the performances.   The show is all about TRP.  Everything is scripted.  Even the so called romancing is scripted. first we had GC-Ragini flirting episodes, then Bharti-Remo and now we have Karan Wahi-Isha.   In the end it is all for TRP's.    I wonder whether the winner is also chosen behind the screenI

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika968JuanitaNinnzGmaanyakunatdesicrowdkooliionikitagmc_Meena_

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyes

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

What the...?ROFL Now if Darsheel attends Shaimak Davar's clsses he becomes a trained dancer but if GC does the same he is not. WowLOL
Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

Joining Shiamak Davar classes does not qualify as a dancer unless u do the full course.   Davar has different stages.  I joined for the first course - Intermediate which was for 3 months.  But i am not a dancer since i have not pursued it after that.  My friends did the whole course of different stages.  Once u complete it u also get the offer for joining his institute as a trainer, which my firend did.

About participants of JDJ I think all of them have some knowledge about dancing (except for Shushil Kumar),   U do not join the show biz industry without learning dancing.  Also being TV stars they wud not want to make fools of themselves.  That is also the reason that JDJ approached them in the first place.   So whether it is Gia, GC, Darsheel, Shibani, karan Wahi etc etc, they all have basic dancing skills.   Some must have learnt for a few months and some must have pursued it further.  I think the only exception is Isha, who has spent all her life in a dance school and is a professional dancer.    I think JDJ got her in the up the dancing skiils shown in the show.

JDJ always has sthe same policy.  They get one total non dancer - Sushil this time, Sanjeev Kumar the chef, a hockey player, etc. etc.  They will get one slightly older plumper lady,  Jayathi this time, once they had Rati Agnohotri etc.  They will have a clown, this time Bharthi, they also had Cyrus Broacha last time. 

So chill guys, enjoy all the performances.   The show is all about TRP.  Everything is scripted.  Even the so called romancing is scripted. first we had GC-Ragini flirting episodes, then Bharti-Remo and now we have Karan Wahi-Isha.   In the end it is all for TRP's.    I wonder whether the winner is also chosen behind the screenI

HA HA HA. You guys are so hypocrites, boggles my mind. Comparing with a Kid. You are talking as if TRP's are in 6s or 7s. Chadte suraj ko sab salaaam kartey hai but here its Theey now so before you write your essay, think twice about it. whats the point of your big essay.   Discussion was going on about the Dancers who know dancing like GC and claim to be Non- Dancer.  What the What the What the What the What the. TRP toh waise bhi chali gayi hai, bus few more weeks hai. Phir dekhenge. 
ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
in the world of entertainment now nobody looks or appreciates acting ...u have to be good looking , good body .a good dancer and finally a good pr system in place so mmost of them  have taken some form of formal training ...
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Being enrolled in Shiamak's summer funk or any other classes doesn't make one a trained dancer... My 10 year old niece goes to Shiamak's dance class and she is a meh..okay dancer... there are many kids who go there to learn new dance styles, that doesn't necessarily make them a trained dancer... 
Was Darsheel a trainer or finished a certain level of certification from the dance academy... then he is a professionally trained dancer... Sushil learning dance from alisha's dance school doesn't make him a trained dancer...

And Isha is a trained dancer cos I ebelive she has a visharad in Kathak, and other aerial malkhamb dances... she is an international star and hence can be called trained dancer... So is Rhitvik...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmaanyakunat_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index