India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Important news about Darsheel

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
HEy, i WAS just surfing on the net, and checking Darsheel Safary's upcoming movie on Wikipedia, and then I found this ''After going through hundreds of auditions, Gupte found Safary at Shiamak Davar's dancing school, "Summer Funk".'' That means tht Darsheel is a dancer since he is a child, because I heard tht one has to be very qualified in dancing to get an admission at Shiamak Davar;;s school.It is just an information I want to share to all of you.. I am not Bashing anyone here.. Share your views on the topic!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmhideTinkerBellaangel-ki-shona49erFan-Rinky-..Roopal..

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
oh wow he is...a dancer...hey to get admission to  Shiamak Davar... its a tough one...u need to have X factor in dance than only u will be allowed...

All the best Darsheel will see more chota packet badaa damaal from u...

same like shahid kapoor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniac

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
It shows!
he is a great dancer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurunthebest

HEy, i WAS just surfing on the net, and checking Darsheel Safary's upcoming movie on Wikipedia, and then I found this ''After going through hundreds of auditions, Gupte found Safary at Shiamak Davar's dancing school, "Summer Funk".'' That means tht Darsheel is a dancer since he is a child, because I heard tht one has to be very qualified in dancing to get an admission at Shiamak Davar;;s school.It is just an information I want to share to all of you.. I am not Bashing anyone here.. Share your views on the topic!

Sometimes I really wonder all GC fans are so Hypocrites. READ his blogs, he also joined Shiamak Davar Dancing school for months so in his case how did he become a NON-DANCER.  That is the reason I don't add him in any of my post because all his fans are so judgemental. Woh kuch karey toh koi baat nahi but koi aur karley toh WOW the world is falling. Pathetic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-kooliio-naureen786-

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurunthebest

READ THIS FROM HIS BLOG: Surprisingly. wow

I was born in Chandigarh and thus the name Gurmeet! My dad was in the army and so I got a chance to roam the entire country with him. I've studied in Srinagar, Jammu, Jabalpur, Badhgar...Yes, I have travelled to a lot of places. While my dad served the country, I studied in the army school in various cities and towns he would be placed in. My childhood was totally army based, somehow since class 2 I had a desperate attraction towards the field of acting. When asked by my class teacher back then, what I want to grow up to be, many laughed off my 'hero' answer but I actually did have the determination and passion to become one someday. I would take part in class dramas and skits. I knew I had to work for it very hard, having an army background and that too a zero-filmy one. So I did my bit like learning dance, participating in stage performances, acting-theater classes etc. Then I came to the city of dreams-Mumbai for my studies, along with which I enrolled myself at Shiamak Davar's dance institute. I learnt dance there for a couple of months after which I left the city of Mumbai. Soon I came back having realized that if I would try my luck in the acting industry after completing my studies, at around 25-26 years of age, then it might become really late. And entering, getting used to the new environment, earning a name and fame it all takes time! So might as well start as soon as possible, obviously studying simultaneously as well.
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Being enrolled in Shamak's institute does not make a person trained. I don't know how long Darsheel learnt, but by the name "Summer Funk", i think it was some sort of workshop, so definitely can't call him trained. same goes for Gurmeet too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517maahifunTinkerBellaaanyakunatshubhika124gcluv..CountingStars_Meena_

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-naureen786-

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT-Chandramukhi-Serendipity..TheEmpress

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index