India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun - Purvi - Ovi

samek Senior Member
samek
samek

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I am an Arjun - Purvi fan too. But as much as i want to see them together i cannot understand Arjun's behaviour towrds Ovi. She was his best friend and after meeting purvi he is just not at all bothered about ovi. being in love and being a friend are two different things. He can atleast be little considerate towards ovi and her emotions being her friend. He completely ignores her and doesnt even acknowlegde her presence. I dont think this is how you behave towards your best friends. I am sure if manav was in his place he would have definitely behaved differently and would be much more sensitive. He said he will marry ovi then came to india fell in love and he has nothing to do with ovi. He is at fault too for leaving ovi just like that. he broke her heart too. he shouldn't have promised her marriage if he was not sure. At least he should have explained her properly. She deserve some respect. Arjun was like give all my money to ovi and i cannot do anything more for her than this. This is just not right. I absolutely like manav as a person. He did what he has to do for purvi even though he did not raise her, but still consider her his daughter. And purvi, would she go ahead and marry arjun if ovi was her real sister?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

achyuthamingaKatRulzJaishankarHillylovecs-07TunasnahshermaDabulls23

ana-123 Groupbie
ana-123
ana-123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I think that knowing the state of mind that Ovi is in currently...delusional..even if Arjun so much as show a little concern or care towards her at this point, I think Ovi will start dreaming about a married life with Arjun all over again, and she will think his care and concern for his friend will be mistaken as love and you know how Ovi is, she will go back to Arjun dreamland again.

That being said, I agree that DK should have a talk with Ovi and Manav and clear up all misunderstandings from Manav's mind about Arjun/Purvi rishta. Once Manav is clear, only HE can make Ovi understand the difference between friendship and love. He had true friends in Aashna and DK and he knows the meaning of friendship.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59Jamuxreshma28sunflower52RamziMeriJaanAshlaikaalicia.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
He did try to explain Ovi but she was not listening. So he has kind of given up on her.

It's better if he gives her some space and this distance for now is better for their friendship to survive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59alicia.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samek

I am an Arjun - Purvi fan too. But as much as i want to see them together i cannot understand Arjun's behaviour towrds Ovi. She was his best friend and after meeting purvi he is just not at all bothered about ovi. being in love and being a friend are two different things. He can atleast be little considerate towards ovi and her emotions being her friend. He completely ignores her and doesnt even acknowlegde her presence. I dont think this is how you behave towards your best friends. I am sure if manav was in his place he would have definitely behaved differently and would be much more sensitive. He said he will marry ovi then came to india fell in love and he has nothing to do with ovi. He is at fault too for leaving ovi just like that. he broke her heart too. he shouldn't have promised her marriage if he was not sure. At least he should have explained her properly. She deserve some respect. Arjun was like give all my money to ovi and i cannot do anything more for her than this. This is just not right. I absolutely like manav as a person. He did what he has to do for purvi even though he did not raise her, but still consider her his daughter. And purvi, would she go ahead and marry arjun if ovi was her real sister?

You are totally right in your post...I loved what you said especially underlined...

Would Purvi go ahead and marry the guy who dumped the girl  (OVI)who he was engaged to if she were her own sister? NO ..But she went ahead and carried on this relationship.. Why? BC the demarkation is there...She is the fav daughter the mother Archana cares for more than her daughter OVI..Simple as that..

Both the girls should stay away from him once they found out he was engaged to OVi and after that he fell in love with Purvi..Whether Arjun is a good guy or Not he is not right for these girls as there is complications with the parents of them.

I dont blame Purvi for falling in love with Arjun after his pursuation but once she found out he was engaged to Ovi as she stayed away she should have remained strong in staying away from him for her sister's sake...Both Ovi and Purvi should keep away from him...I wish Archana had remained firm with the decision and not given Arjun challange and now accepting him for Purvi's partner..

I am not blaming Arjun for falling in love either as we cant control our hearts but he knew what he was doing when he put the ring on Ovi's finger while had already fallen for Purvi and pursuing her..

Neways Ovi needs to get a grip with reality whether Arjun or DK gives her due consideration or respect...They dont matter anymore to her as they dont care...For her own sanity it is time to move on for bigger and better things in life...Its his loss and not hers ..God has her own way of balancing things...Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 August 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59samekcs-07newt2007Tunasnahsherma

samek Senior Member
samek
samek

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for the thoughts and reply.

I would also like to add some more about purvi. How are CV defining her character. Initially she wanted her aai baba to be together. She went to manav and had said she has seen her aai suffering and wanting her family for 18 years. Purvi and also challenged Sachin saying that she will make sure her aai baba does not get divorced and she did try every possible way to get them together. Then suddenly she falls for Arjun and she is not bothered about the consequences. She knows this will affect her aai but she is not bothered. In fact she is not even thinking about her aai at the moment. Manav treats her like his other daughters ovi and teju. He even said so and proved so. But what abt purvi. She waited for arcana to accept her and Arjun's relationship but she is not bothered if manav approves it or no. she treats the relationship as per her own convinence. I would have liked to see her give the same importance to manav which she gives to archana.

Purvi should have stayed away from Arjun after knowing he was already committed to someone and two timing her.

Arjun - I don't like him as an individual. When he was falling for purvi he should have told ovi before proposing to purvi. He treated ovi as an option. If purvi says yes it ok, if no I will go back to Canada and Marry ovi. He is extremely selfish and just like his dad DK doesn't bother for others emotions. He is not even feeling sorry or guilty for what he did.

Having said all this I don't want Arjun to marry ovi. Ovi deserve someone better much better and also Arjun and purvi love each other a lot and are made for each other. CV 's should stop showing ovi as some psyco with no self respect. She is a girl of today and a top model and she can do much much better than begging arjun to take her back. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_shermaTunasnahDabulls23

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Ovi still thinks Arjun loves her only. In this situation if Arjun shows a small concern that will back fire very badly. He told her already but she is not ready to listen to him. In that case trying to clear up things to her is waste of time.

Arjun should stay away from Ovi so that she will understand the reality. From Arjun side he cleared everything. Its Ovi who has to change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index