Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will adopting Mallika's kid solve the baby issue? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Is adoption the solution to the baby issue?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.13%]
30 [93.75%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha ,..mallika ashutosh relationship will be questioned by the log and this time i shall not blame the log..given what all extremes they have crossed in 12 years under friendship am surprised she never bore him a kid out of friendship..DB will be screaming too LOL

and nidhi unable to concieve is cliched soap track if vamp is pregnant...mercifully this time the  hero is not the father...and i shall be more than happy if KP uncle proves me wrong  about my track

i do not want to see another medal of heroism on mallika..already ashutosh thinks she  gave up her house for his house blah blah and blah ...

please keep on constantly reminding KP jee this is ashni story ...and mallika ka love story is flogged and flogged for past 8 months...there is no more dimension to it now...

i like ur idea though about jagan ka role in all this...though am still scratching my head on why did he get mallika pregnant and back ..just to gain ashutosh ka sympathy again????

I have a feeling the truth about Mallika's past crimes will be revealed in this track...they have to give it closure now...leaving loose ends even now makes no sense...and whether we like it or not, the fact is if Mallika has to be redeemed she has to do something big...that is the strength of the villain or the vamp...they commit all atrocities and then they sacrifice their lives in the end and pop off after uttering a few inane tear-jerker lines...and they become mahaan...LOL

But yes, I really think Jagan has an important role to play...there was no need to bring him in just to bring Mallika back into their household...if Ashutosh had found her pregnant and out on the streets, this would have anyway happened...keeping my fingers crossed!

Sujatha to KPji... sujatha to KPji...Pinch I hope you are transmitting and he is receiving... Pinch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalinibusybee..Librarajanigandha26Sujatha.raosun29

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Voted for no comments
Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Voted for no , Ashu is desirous to have his own child .and Ashu should not be selfish enough , Mallika also needs support and love a child will take her out from her loneliness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOne

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
voted for no,if mallika and jagan will die then we will think of it.but still mallika's alive this is not a good idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
you are talking about not just adopting a baby, although that itself is a huge issue...you are talking about adopting MALLIKA's baby...that would be expecting too much from Nidhi..lets keep aside Ashutosh for a minute...he might be ok with it since he himself was an orphan, but Nidhi? its not enough if you just legally make the kid as yours..you have to be able to emotionally bond with the kid, make him/her completely your own..accept the kid in every way...even if and when in future you have kids of your own flesh and blood...can Nidhi really do that? be a mom - a real loving caring mom in every sense to Mallika's child?? i know KPji's characters are saintly and all that but this is something beyond my scope of comprehension...so...no..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnesubashniLibrarajanigandha26Sujatha.raokaks0211

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

you are talking about not just adopting a baby, although that itself is a huge issue...you are talking about adopting MALLIKA's baby...that would be expecting too much from Nidhi..lets keep aside Ashutosh for a minute...he might be ok with it since he himself was an orphan, but Nidhi? its not enough if you just legally make the kid as yours..you have to be able to emotionally bond with the kid, make him/her completely your own..accept the kid in every way...even if and when in future you have kids of your own flesh and blood...can Nidhi really do that? be a mom - a real loving caring mom in every sense to Mallika's child?? i know KPji's characters are saintly and all that but this is something beyond my scope of comprehension...so...no..
i find the very idea of nidhi having to raise mallikas child very distasteful.Dead
i agree with you turags.

Edited by Libra - 09 August 2012 at 5:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnerajanigandha26Suvika.

anjalini Senior Member
anjalini
anjalini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Voted for no , i want ashu and nidhi to have their own baby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSujatha.rao

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nidhi will always have feeling of having Malika between them.So NOOO ADOPTION PL. hOPE HER PREGNANCY WILL BE FAKE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Libra

Go to top