Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will adopting Mallika's kid solve the baby issue? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is adoption the solution to the baby issue?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.13%]
30 [93.75%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

GoodOne Senior Member
GoodOne
GoodOne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Adoption No WAY !!!! 
what if Mal has MC- as she had too much going on -torture, mental treatment etc and then she is shown sad at losing the baby. Saying something  like so what if it were a devil's(jagan) child, at least she cud call the baby her own.. This will Make Nidhi realize the need to have kids 

...  Pleez Do not give such Nasty ideas of adoption to the  writer...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777meenu0527koyelbasubusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I voted for NO as Ashu needs a Blood Relation of his own and he wants it from Nidhi only.Adoption can only give security to the child, do not solve the baby issue.

We just assume that Ashni will adopt the child and it is the solution of mallu track. But Mallu may not ready to give her child to anybody. As a mother she may decide to grow her baby up by herself. May be she want to enjoy her motherhood and see it as only jeene ki sahara. She is capable of being a single parent and why not at the end we see her as a obsession free woman who live with self respect and want be an ideal mother to her child.
I think see will try to get Ashu again for her and her baby's security and Nidhi's pregnancy will bring out the worst evil in her and try to harm Nidhi's child and Ashu will never forgive her for this and the road leads towards Ashu will be completely closed. After this she will give birth to her child and the mother in her will also born and she will change herself for the baby as it will give her the reason to be happy, completeness as a woman and her direction of life will change from destroying others happiness towards constructing a wonderful life for her baby.
I think it will be the only solution to redeem Mallu's character and to end the track.
A child can do miracle. Otherwise change in Mallu is just impossible.
Only my POV.

Edited by koyelbasu - 09 August 2012 at 3:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Librarajanigandha26Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
It does appear that adopting Mallika's child will only evevate Nidhi's character to demigod status...and i guess most of us want her to be human...also, redemption need not necessarily be death...

An alternative solution could be this...I know it is tragic but...Mallika's only hope in life is now the child...she decides to live for it...and behaves with utmost dignity...Ashutosh and Nidhi are supportive of her...and Nidhi, watching Mallika first hand, also understands a little more about the mother-child bonding and Ashutosh's innermost desires...

In the meantime, the Jagan menace looms large...he is out to discredit Ashutosh and Mallika...there could be a court battle...a police case...Kuch toh log kahenge...not about the age-gap but about the Ashutosh - Mallika relationship...even DB will rant and rave...but Nidhi will remain staunch in her support of Ashutosh...

Frustrated by not getting anywhere with the court case, Jagan may kidnap Nidhi...In the ensuing struggle, Mallika will try to save Nidhi, unmidful of her pregnant state...she may end up losing her child or even her life or at least come close to it...so, she places Nidhi's welfare ahead of her own and that of her unborn child...what greater sacrifice from a mother...

Mallika is thus redeeemed...

I don't think KPji will go the Nidhi infertility route...it would render the whole baby vs career debate pointless...so I think he won't go there...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Most importantly, I think all of us are discounting the Jagan factor...I really don't think the same track will play out again...as in Ashutosh caring for Mallika and Nidhi feeling hurt..I think Jagan has been brought in with a purpose...I think the badnaami factor will come in for sure...with DB herself leading the brigade...

Also, I think while speaking of adoption, we are forgetting Jagan...even if he is a criminal, he still has legal rights as a father...Mallika cannot unilaterally decide to give away her kid to Ashutosh and Nidhi...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Sujata please dont give ideas to KP. He takes every word from your post. Ashu and Nidhi should have their own child. Dont want Malika little version 2 in their vlife.I am sure Ashu will love malu's child more than his own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnemeenu0527busybee..Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Sujata please dont give ideas to KP. He takes every word from your post. Ashu and Nidhi should have their own child. Dont want Malika little version 2 in their vlife.I am sure Ashu will love malu's child more than his own.

OMG...don't credit me with more influence than I have, Rajani...but I do want to send this debate to him...so please all of you give concrete reasons why you would be against this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

@sujatha ,..mallika ashutosh relationship will be questioned by the log and this time i shall not blame the log..given what all extremes they have crossed in 12 years under friendship am surprised she never bore him a kid out of friendship..DB will be screaming too LOL

and nidhi unable to concieve is cliched soap track if vamp is pregnant...mercifully this time the  hero is not the father...and i shall be more than happy if KP uncle proves me wrong  about my track

i do not want to see another medal of heroism on mallika..already ashutosh thinks she  gave up her house for his house blah blah and blah ...

please keep on constantly reminding KP jee this is ashni story ...and mallika ka love story is flogged and flogged for past 8 months...there is no more dimension to it now...

i like ur idea though about jagan ka role in all this...though am still scratching my head on why did he get mallika pregnant and back ..just to gain ashutosh ka sympathy again????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123busybee..Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha ,..mallika ashutosh relationship will be questioned by the log and this time i shall not blame the log..given what all extremes they have crossed in 12 years under friendship am surprised she never bore him a kid out of friendship..DB will be screaming too LOL

and nidhi unable to concieve is cliched soap track if vamp is pregnant...mercifully this time the  hero is not the father...and i shall be more than happy if KP uncle proves me wrong  about my track

i do not want to see another medal of heroism on mallika..already ashutosh thinks she  gave up her house for his house blah blah and blah ...

please keep on constantly reminding KP jee this is ashni story ...and mallika ka love story is flogged and flogged for past 8 months...there is no more dimension to it now...

i like ur idea though about jagan ka role in all this...though am still scratching my head on why did he get mallika pregnant and back ..just to gain ashutosh ka sympathy again????

I have a feeling the truth about Mallika's past crimes will be revealed in this track...they have to give it closure now...leaving loose ends even now makes no sense...and whether we like it or not, the fact is if Mallika has to be redeemed she has to do something big...that is the strength of the villain or the vamp...they commit all atrocities and then they sacrifice their lives in the end and pop off after uttering a few inane tear-jerker lines...and they become mahaan...LOL

But yes, I really think Jagan has an important role to play...there was no need to bring him in just to bring Mallika back into their household...if Ashutosh had found her pregnant and out on the streets, this would have anyway happened...keeping my fingers crossed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..sun29

Go to top