Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will adopting Mallika's kid solve the baby issue? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is adoption the solution to the baby issue?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.13%]
30 [93.75%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Nooo

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkbusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Adoption should be a heartfelt and a well-thought out decision after considering all the consequences...not a knee-jerk response...wouldn't be fair to the child and the parents...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Libra

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
adoption se solution ho jata to kab ka adopt kar lete...ashni will have their own kid...but i guess adoptiong mallika's kid is on the cards...not for the sake of ashu's wish of having a kid but for giving a family to a child...may b mallika will die or something will happen to her..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123SSA777koyelbasubusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

adoption is what we predicted as a end result of this track with mallika pregnant...it certainly is no solution...ashutosh does not want a child ,he wants his own child his flesh and blood...if he just wanted a kid he could have himself adopted one long ago given his extreme affection for kids...

and no one is going to pressure mallika to give up her kid certainly not ashni either...series of events may lead to her taking a decision to redeem  herself for everything she did to them..most possible scenario being...nidhi does agree to have a kid...but finds out that she has difficulty conceiving is super guilty and heartbroken seeing ashutosh dejected...mallika may try to get back ashutosh once more thinking she can make him a aprt of her kid's life...only to realize he wants his and nidhi's kid and loves his wife over everything...that may prompt her to give up her kid to ashni knowing her kid cannot have better parents than ashni...and she leaves...over years ashni love the child rear him as thier own...to have mallika return some years later to once again claim the kid and maybe ashutosh...in this process ashni may or maynot have  a child of their own depends on KP...i actually see this  scenario or else there was no need to get malllika pregnant at this stage that too with jagan's kid...if they had to play on ashutosh ka iweakness that kid would have been his not jagan's ...and this track keeping in mind KP ka statement that it would lead to redemption of mallu maa ...

if a baby is born ..i foresee a leap since KP refuses to introduce any other characters and it is all about mallka vs ashni...so once again after leap perfect scenario for mallika to enter to cause mayhem...

SSA777busybee..Libra

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Voted No.

I want AshNi to have their own baby.  Also think that Nidhi will not love the baby due to the fact that Mallika has caused her so much pain. My POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I voted for no. Ashni should have their own baby.Mallika need not die for the sake of ending the Mallika track. She can be shown as she can take care of her child as a single mother as she is also a doctor by herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..LibraSujatha.rao

Dilli6 Newbie
Dilli6
Dilli6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
My second post in a day, I who never post reply...

Somehow I feel cheated by the writer...No one wanted Nidhi to have a child so soon, but with Mallika being pregnant, any future Ashni baby news will be second-hand news... the baby news or track has already lost its charm even before it started by introducing Mallika in this form who will hog all baby limelightDead

Why this need for Mallu redemption? Not needed or asked for by we the audience. Must be to redeem writers own guilt !

And PLEASE no Mallu child adoption, as I mentioned before,she is a competent DR and can fend for herself and her child ( if real and not fake?) without clinging to Ashu. That will be true redemption if there is something even vaguely in writers mind.

Aditi

SSA777busybee..Sujatha.rao

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
No way,adopting child of course is a big social morality but just to escape from the adjustments is never acceptable.Any working couple wd face the similar conflict..Any way Ashu's behavior seems relenting Nidhi even for two yrs,yesterday's episode was a roadmap on that angle.Was not there an Article Nidhi is going to be pregnant and Mallu to harm the baby-what's going on?Why the Q of adaptation?If Jagan is bad,get Mallu married with some better guy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasubusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

Go to top