Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will adopting Mallika's kid solve the baby issue? - Page 4

Poll

Is adoption the solution to the baby issue?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ladies, the last thing I would do is suggest to KPji that Mallika's child should be adopted by Ashutosh and Nidhi...not that it would make a diffferene am sure...he will do what he plans to...

Yesterday, a prediction was made on his wall saying that maybe the couple will adopt Mallika's kid...I just wanted to share with KPji what the forum members think about the idea...hence this post...

Daisy Sharma
Can I make a guess on the upcoming track...Mallika giving her baby to Ashutosh !!!..this way Ashotosh's wish and Nidhi's career both taken care of and Mallika making this sacrifice for Ashu and seeking forgiveness...what say ???
Unlike 20 hours ago

• You and Kajol Dewani like this.
    • Sujatha Rao Daisy, I also anticipate this...but this does not still fulfill Ashutosh's quest for his own blood...but am assuming that this will be a temporary solution and they will have a biological child of their own once the internship is completed!
      20 hours ago Like 2
    • Daisy Sharma Of course of course they will have to ;)
      20 hours ago Unlike 2
    • Kajol Dewani Super LIKE .. the idea.. gimme Nidhi the DOC FIRST .. everything thereafter
      19 hours ago Like 3
    • Anjani Anju Why should Nidhi take care of Mallika's baby, instead she can focus on her career and save many lives.
      18 hours ago Like 2
    • Sadhna Sarin yuck what an ugly thought--
      18 hours ago Like 3
    • Sujatha Rao But the fact still remains, if Nidhi does not want the responsibility of a child immediately, how will adoption alone resolve the issue...the want/ desire for a child has to come from within her...forcing her to take care of someone else's child is just as bad as compelling her to have one of her own...she has to decide herself!
      17 hours ago Like 2
    • Daisy Sharma ?@Sadhana Sarin..hahaha ...Sadhana I agree...but that just a weird thought...I know its yucky :))))
      9 hours ago Like 1
  • Write a comment...

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Ladies, the last thing I would do is suggest to KPji that Mallika's child should be adopted by Ashutosh and Nidhi...not that it would make a diffferene am sure...he will do what he plans to...

Yesterday, a prediction was made on his wall saying that maybe the couple will adopt Mallika's kid...I just wanted to share with KPji what the forum members think about the idea...hence this post...

Daisy Sharma
Can I make a guess on the upcoming track...Mallika giving her baby to Ashutosh !!!..this way Ashotosh's wish and Nidhi's career both taken care of and Mallika making this sacrifice for Ashu and seeking forgiveness...what say ???
Unlike 20 hours ago

• Sujatha Rao Daisy, I also anticipate this...but this does not still fulfill Ashutosh's quest for his own blood...but am assuming that this will be a temporary solution and they will have a biological child of their own once the internship is completed!
      20 hours ago Like 2
      20 hours ago Unlike 2
    • Kajol Dewani Super LIKE .. the idea.. gimme Nidhi the DOC FIRST .. everything thereafter
      19 hours ago Like 3
    • Anjani Anju Why should Nidhi take care of Mallika's baby, instead she can focus on her career and save many lives.
      18 hours ago Like 2
      18 hours ago Like 3
    • Sujatha Rao But the fact still remains, if Nidhi does not want the responsibility of a child immediately, how will adoption alone resolve the issue...the want/ desire for a child has to come from within her...forcing her to take care of someone else's child is just as bad as compelling her to have one of her own...she has to decide herself!
      17 hours ago Like 2
    • Daisy Sharma ?@Sadhana Sarin..hahaha ...Sadhana I agree...but that just a weird thought...I know its yucky :))))
      9 hours ago Like 1
  • Write a comment...

Who is this Daisy Sharma?😡

Pl, Sujatha  make a post with Forum's view against Adoption on FB. Let, Mallu go away with her child. One more thing can happen that Aditya comes to know abt Mallu and takes responsibility of Mallu and Mallu goes with him. It might be the best solution, as Adi loves Mallu a lot and owes lot to her.
Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Daisy Sharma
Unlike 20 hours ago

20 hours ago Like 2
      20 hours ago Unlike 2
      19 hours ago Like 3
      18 hours ago Like 2
      18 hours ago Like 3
      17 hours ago Like 2
      9 hours ago Like 1
  • Write a comment...

Why give much importance to this post when the author herself  has admitted it is  weird and yucky. Please  forget this post and the idea. of  raising this issue in FB.It will trigger  more debates. Let the writer decide about it.Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@radhika72    Pata nehi agar adoption wala idea pasand aa geya toh?

Aajkal FB wale sare ladies ke ideas dil pe le lete hae, KPji.😉