Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

If Mallu Pregnant every one is happy

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 3027

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I am thinking of a cliched plot...

1. Mallu delivers a baby -- gets Ashu's attention

Jagan will try to harm her... she will kill him in self defense and go to jail... Mallu totally redeemed...

2. Ashutosh will adopt the child - he gets a baby...
His baby wish fulfilled... 

3. Nidhi  - Ashu gets the baby and Nidhi has her career... 

Win win situation for all... 

(I just read my post as i am typing it... and god save us)



Edited by fanktlk - 08 August 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..Libraniniborn2ruleSujatha.raoaru29-rhythm-jayanti_djmudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86549

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
LOL  interesting... 

I m loving all the predictions... (whichever has Nidhi the DOC in them Embarrassed) so bring it on! Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Roza_DUniniborn2rulemudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

I am thinking of a cliched plot...

1. Mallu delivers a baby -- gets Ashu's attention

Jagan will try to harm her... she will kill him in self defense and go to jail... Mallu totally redeemed...

2. Ashutosh will adopt the child - he gets a baby...
His baby wish fulfilled... 

3. Nidhi  - Ashu gets the baby and Nidhi has her career... 

Win win situation for all... 

(I just read my post as i am tying it... and god save us)



Divya..is it really...AShutosh wants a blood connect...this is not going to give him that...Nidhi does not want the responsibility of motherhood right now...so, while she may not need a maternity break, adoption will still mean childrearing responsibiltiies..and you and I know that pregnancy is probably a breeze compared to caring for an infant...so is this a solution...have made a poll on this in fact!



Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkbusybee..Libra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i think ashu wants his baby n not just any baby !
so i think everyone will be happy if mallu is pregnant wid ashu's baby !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777fanktlkbusybee..Libra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Very nice prediction...

as long as Mallika doesnt turn bad /nasty /third class villain ...Iam very happy with her..

All that I am worried is about Nidhi... she is mouthing every other word but for the career for the sack of it... till now has given the idea to me that in order to avoid, a baby she is opting the immediate available option... and I am worried she may leave the job at the drop off the hat if she is not serious...

I hope she will continue today's attitude further...

I wish to see Mallika as a competent doctor in her elegant dressing... I wish to see the redeemed Mallika extending friendly hand towards Nidhi...

and let her keep her own child as, losing a child (adoption sahi) is not an easy thing for any mother and I dont wish that even for Mallika,Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnishalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUfanktlkbusybee..Libra-rhythm-

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Very nice prediction...

as long as Mallika doesnt turn bad /nasty /third class villain ...Iam very happy with her..

All that I am worried is about Nidhi... she is mouthing every other word but for the career for the sack of it... till now has given the idea to me that in order to avoid, a baby she is opting the immediate available option... and I am worried she may leave the job at the drop off the hat if she is not serious...

I hope she will continue today's attitude further...

I wish to see Mallika as a competent doctor in her elegant dressing... I wish to see the redeemed Mallika extending friendly hand towards Nidhi...

and let her keep her own child as, losing a child (adoption sahi) is not an easy thing for any mother and I dont wish that even for Mallika,
Smile


@bold..agree with you, Mudra...adoption should be by choice and not by default...so let Mallika be redeemed by doing whatever she will and then make a life for herself with her child...and Ashutosh and Nidhi can help her in whatever way possible...Nidhi should embrace motherhood wholeheartedly and not by default...!


Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777fanktlkbusybee..Libramudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@mudra
@Sujatha

I agree completely with the both of you. I would love to see Dr. Mallika redeemed, and regain her dignity along with the frienship of Nidhi as well as Ashu.  They can be her support system, but she shouldn't have to give up her child for the sake of redemption, no child deserves to be separated from its mother, becuse no one can love a child like its own mother.
Ashni, need to have a child of their own, they need that bond between them, to further strengthen their relationship.  And Ashu needs his own flesh and blood child to carry his name. Thaats what he wants alsoSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777fanktlkmudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

i think ashu wants his baby n not just any baby !
so i think everyone will be happy if mallu is pregnant wid ashu's baby !

Deepa, no scar for Ashu in my chap.  And if I manage to catch you, toh watch out.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasubusybee..jayanti_dj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashu-Mallu friendship blooper!

2 3 4 5

Author: shamil   Replies: 32   Views: 4175

shamil 32 4175 23 November 2011 at 5:52am by kavmuks
MB'S ANALYSIS : FRI 18 nov EPIS & NIDHI VS MALLU

2 3

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 16   Views: 1914

...RamonaG.... 16 1914 21 November 2011 at 1:33am by ..Roopal..
Mallu will be seen creating troubles-Blogeindia

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 6   Views: 1199

Armu4eva 6 1199 09 November 2011 at 8:25am by ..Roopal..
Mallu proposes Ashu -- Blogeindia

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 5   Views: 1338

Armu4eva 5 1338 02 November 2011 at 9:32am by ..Roopal..
Kabaddi Match b/w Ashu & Mallu...:))

Author: -renu-   Replies: 6   Views: 1378

-renu- 6 1378 20 October 2011 at 10:10am by ..Roopal..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index