Iss DADI ko kya naam doon???

Posted: 11 years ago
It appears that the majority in fandom are quite liking the entry of Dadi in RM.   Great scenes and dialogues between Hotwa and his genetic Dadi so far.   Ha ha genetic by birth, aukat and we also know from where Chotte has inherited those famous lines "Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you Khushi"!!!!! 

Only 3 days on the scene and I have noticed some great names from fandom for Dadi already.   Two of the fandom favorites for Dadi so far are:

GABBAR DADI
HITLER DADI

Feel free to add more creative names😊.   Here you go...
Edited by roldc - 11 years ago
Come to think of it, I quite like Dadi! Yes she is irritating and annoying, but atleast with her around we came to know the extent of ArHi's love for each other! :D
Dadi ki Entry is Masala in show ..Liking Arshi romance
So Dadi ko toh hum ek hi naam deege..Kudoos Dadi
Jab Arnav was talking about Dadi to Khushi it felt like he was talking about himself..

Originally posted by roldc

It appears that the majority in fandom are quite liking the entry of Dadi in RM.   Great scenes and dialogues between Hotwa and his genetic Dadi so far.   Ha ha genetic by birth, aukat and we also know from where Chotte has inherited those famous lines "Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you Khushi"!!!!! 

Only 3 days on the scene and I have noticed some great names from fandom for Dadi already.   Two of the fandom favorites for Dadi so far are:

GABBAR DADI
HITLER DADI

Feel free to add more creative names😊.   Here you go...
Not to forget chipkali...!!!!😆
i will go for gabbar dadi.

Yes you are spot on about where hotwa got that dialouge from. he inherited it. Its in his genes. ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by archie89

Not to forget chipkali...!!!!😆

CHIPKALI ...Wow, that's a great name!!!   I am not a science student so was wondering what are the common characteristics between Snakewa and Chipkali.   Both are creepy and have the tendency to appear out of nowhere... what else?
Originally posted by sidhu285

Dadi ki Entry is Masala in show ..Liking Arshi romance
So Dadi ko toh hum ek hi naam deege..Kudoos Dadi
Jab Arnav was talking about Dadi to Khushi it felt like he was talking about himself..

KUDOOS DADI is also a great name for our new entry. 
Yes I do agree it felt like Arnav was describing himself and not Dadi's behaviour yesterday😊
What Gabbar?? She's not that great!
Lets name her "Dhanno"!!! 😉
🤣

wht abt  "MOGAMBO"...want to rule out of her territory...😆
I like Hitler dadi better, though both names are awesome😆...i am  eagerly waiting for a 'rabba ve' scene between Khushi and (hitler)dadi since Arnav and dadi are like mirrors😆