Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will current track bring Arshi closer?

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hi members,
Reading various posts, articles in our forum.  I just felt like sharing my views in the form.  This is only my opinion about the show i am sharing, not commenting on any one's view.

well, i really dont know how come only khushi comes to the mind. 
In fact, the CVs were very clear cut about khushi's past.  Then why are most of the discussions are pertaining to khushi's and arnav's past to be linked.  why not shyam's past linked with the raizada family.  may his parents wanted to take hold of the property. that was unable and finally, the character enjoyed raizada's money as the son-in-law of the house.  May be arnav's mother didnot commit suicide, might have been murdered and made in to a suicide. 

I feel as far as the current track, arnav and khushi are going to support each other in their difficult times, where arnav will save khushi from the wrath of dadi and khushi will make the raizada's secret (what so ever) and pain of arnav away; filling his life full of happiness.  I would like to point out here that arnav has wowed to get back khushi's love for him before the contract ends.  The minute she sees him upset, she forgets all the pain and does all that she could to comfort him.  the hug which she gives when arnav tells about his mother's suicide shows that she is loving arnav so much. 

There had been many post about redemption track of arnav.  for me, what he is doing to get back khushi's love itself seems to be a redemption only. Arnav has been like a snail always, as he hardly expresses his feeling, be it love or happy or sad.  the only emotion he comfortably emotes is his anger.  May be his past pains might have buried his childishness and other feelings, that he preferred to portray a picture of an angry man, so that people hardly will come towards him and dig out his past or the pain he is hidding.  he thinks of bringing khushi forever into his life. 

And more over I trust the CVs still, so i feel the current track will only bring Arshi closer and there will no more hatred between Arshi.

Though the world stand's against khushi, her mighty ASR will be there to support her.  As far as i observed the characterization of ASR, its hard to gain his love and confidence, but once gained, it is ever more harder to get out of his chain of love, be it khushi, his di or his family. 

Ur comments?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
As we know that khushi is somehow connected with ASR's past, I think dadi will reveal that connection and Arshi might have a break up. Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top