Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One good reason that Justifies Dadi's INDIFFERENCE (Page 7)

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
the only reason i see here is, SHYAM MANOHAR JHA has corrupted Dadi's mind..and i feel he is the sole reason Dadi has re-entered RM...He went to whichever ashram she was living it, brainwashed her against KKGSR and hence the result of Dadi hating Khushi..
Instances that support this is, when she told Arnav yest that he is supporting the wrong side and has punished the innocent..wrong side being KKGSR and "innocent" according to her being Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha! 
It is all a game well played by shyam where on one hand he's keeping the love in anjali;s heart alive by these secret meetings and on the other hand he has send Dadi to secure his place back in RM..

The real player is Shyam..

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirsa1957

Originally posted by VasantiLad

Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Ok, here is my take. Basically Dadi is doing what the CVs have planned for her to do!

We all were waiting for the great, never-seen-on-television-kind of redemption track. For whatever reason the CVs do not want to show Arnav feeling guilty or saying 'sorry' to Khushi. Somehow they forgot to make Arnav stand for his wife during Shyam's exposure also. (Maybe Barun was not available for the shoot for a day, but it had continued for three days actually. Maybe Aabhas did not want to give another male co-actor a chance to say a dialogue, or maybe they wanted to show Anjali's jealousy be keeping a loop open, but that track did not work.)

Now Dadi's indifference towards Khushi pisses him off. Every time Dadi says/ does something bad to Khushi, ASR stands up for his wife, and Khushi is so overwhelmed with his actions taht she continues to stare at her husband teary-eyed for as long as Sanaya is able to do so without blinking. Anyway, coming to the point,  saying 'sorry' is cliched compared to saying 'So what?' or 'Khushi meri patni hai... blah blah blah..'.

The more Dadi tortures Khushi, the better for Saas-bahu drama audience. Whatever Dadi says to Khushi ASR will come out of nowhere to defend his wife, it will make us - the ASR-droolers happy. Because even if the rest of the family is present, they won't open their mouths to utter a single word to support Khushi. So all I can think of is Dadi is there so that ASR does not have to say the 'S' word. All in all, to keep everyone still in his/ her character, they had to bring in something like this.

Do you know there may be mileage in what you say - its really to bring the story in line & almost force Arnav to support his wife & I remember that time when the confrontation took place & Barun had very liitle footage when they came back to the house & the scenes in the living room took place- in fact most of the time they showed his back as he was the BD - now I think of it- I used to think & wonder why he stood there. You have come up with a very rational & plausible reason why the defence track- support-redempt track has come up now. Clever you - yours is the soundest reasonClap

Very good post.  To me also appears to be more reasonable answer.

Very rational outlook on the on-going tracks .  ASR cannot be shown to be soft to the outside world but Khushi. . . and self-redemption in any other way cannot go down well...
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Why i think Dadi hates Khushi:
Maybe she reminds her of Khushi's mother! Do read! 

Maybe Arnav's Dad loves someone but Because of his mother has to marry Arnav's mom.
He secretly marries that girl.
Maybe Khushi's mother works at RM.
One day, on Anjali's wedding, Arnav's dad is talking on the phone to his secretly wedded wife and Khushi's mom has to get something from Arnav's moms room on the command of Arnav's mom, and goes there and as she is about to knock on the door when she hears Arnav's dad say "I love You, merai saath aisa na kero""Dont leave me!"
She gets suspicious because Arnav's mom is downstairs!
She knocks on the door. When Arnav's dad opens it she asks him who he was talking to?
He then fails to make a way out of the mess and tells Khushi's mom all of the story. Turns out That girl was going to leave him.
Khushi's mom then replies with a, "Unhon nai tumhai dokha diya, woh aap sai nahi kerti pyaar?
Now Arnav's mom is standing outside the door and only hears this part:  "Unhon nai tumhai dokha diya, woh aap sai nahi kerti pyaar?
Arnav's mom gets so sad and thinks something is going on in between Arnav's dad and Khushi's mother!
She goes to dadi crying and blurts everything out to Dadi!
Dadi sayz this cant happen and takes Arnav's mom to her husbands room and sayz, "abhi batati hoon kai aisa kuch nahi hai" 
Outside the room she hears arnav's dad say, "Chalo tum to mujhai samajhti ho mujhai, woh(secretly wedded girl) nahi samathi mujhai!"
Now dadi also feels the suspicion and goes in the room without knocking aur apnai baitai ko bohut sunaati hain!
She thinks something between them.
At that momentsomeone comes in and sayz shaadi shuru honai lagi hai, sab aap ka intazaar ker rahai hain!
They dont get time to explain anything and have to go downstairs.
Then khushi's mom goes to arnav's dad and asks her kai yeh baat kaisai solve kerain.
Dadi ko ghussa aata hai, aur wo knife pakar ker, she kills khushi's mom!
Maybe thats the haadsa everones talking about?

( Maybe the same thing happens, in another way, im not good at story writing) Tongue

Then arnavs dad feels bad and does suicide and so does arnavs mom after seeing his dad!

Maybe all this happens in some other way?
But if you agree with me Like and comment?  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Dadi's dislike for Khushi has to be with her past...something to do with her parents..but what irritates me is that how can Khushi be blamed for anything..she was a child and this Dadi doesn't realize that it might have not been her fault!!Angry

<3 Barun <3
heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
great post..
my view is tis..
everyone cannot like/love everyone.
.may be khusi have all the attributes ,that dadi hates  to see in a girl..dadi may like people with arrogance,money etcetc..
she said arnav's mother was weak ie dadi didnt like her..
so whenever she see khusi, she feels that khusi is also weak and do not deserve to be raizada bahu..old people na..antique pieces..

Go to top