Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One good reason that Justifies Dadi's INDIFFERENCE (Page 6)

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Shyam has already snaked in his oh-so-pious i-have-been-misunderstood version of the story Evil Smile

mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Ok, here is my take. Basically Dadi is doing what the CVs have planned for her to do!

We all were waiting for the great, never-seen-on-television-kind of redemption track. For whatever reason the CVs do not want to show Arnav feeling guilty or saying 'sorry' to Khushi. Somehow they forgot to make Arnav stand for his wife during Shyam's exposure also. (Maybe Barun was not available for the shoot for a day, but it had continued for three days actually. Maybe Aabhas did not want to give another male co-actor a chance to say a dialogue, or maybe they wanted to show Anjali's jealousy be keeping a loop open, but that track did not work.)

Now Dadi's indifference towards Khushi pisses him off. Every time Dadi says/ does something bad to Khushi, ASR stands up for his wife, and Khushi is so overwhelmed with his actions taht she continues to stare at her husband teary-eyed for as long as Sanaya is able to do so without blinking. Anyway, coming to the point,  saying 'sorry' is cliched compared to saying 'So what?' or 'Khushi meri patni hai... blah blah blah..'.

The more Dadi tortures Khushi, the better for Saas-bahu drama audience. Whatever Dadi says to Khushi ASR will come out of nowhere to defend his wife, it will make us - the ASR-droolers happy. Because even if the rest of the family is present, they won't open their mouths to utter a single word to support Khushi. So all I can think of is Dadi is there so that ASR does not have to say the 'S' word. All in all, to keep everyone still in his/ her character, they had to bring in something like this.

Do you know there may be mileage in what you say - its really to bring the story in line & almost force Arnav to support his wife & I remember that time when the confrontation took place & Barun had very liitle footage when they came back to the house & the scenes in the living room took place- in fact most of the time they showed his back as he was the BD - now I think of it- I used to think & wonder why he stood there. You have come up with a very rational & plausible reason why the defence track- support-redempt track has come up now. Clever you - yours is the soundest reasonClap

Very good post.  To me also appears to be more reasonable answer.

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I always had that feeling ke Khushi could be 'woh Aurat's' daughter.. Maybe she has her mother's looks and although Dadi doesn't know the connection, she can't stand her coz Khushi reminds her of that 'aurat'..
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Anjali told Dadi whatever happened, just a hunch and Dadi kinda figured out that Khushi's destroying Anjali's life just like the 'other woman' destroyed the life of her son and her daughter-in-law.

I have a feeling that Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom didn't have an affair but they were good friends, whose relationship was misinterpreted as an affair by both families and thus why Dadi feels that Khushi's badluck.

Or it can also be because Khushi has already done so many mistakes infront of Dadi, as in, drenching Dadi with water, then trying to enter Dadi's room [that's when Dadi thought Khushi was a servant] and then, Khushi not doing the work she was told to do properly [such as the scenes that were shown today, Khushi's backwards dress and then the water thing]. So basically Khushi comes up as 'careless' in terms of Dadi and she doesn't like careless people I guess?
Priyyanka IF-Dazzler
Priyyanka
Priyyanka

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
In yday's episode, Dadi had told ASR that his mum was not stong enough to keep the family together and all. Therefore directly blaming her. Maybe Khushi reminds her a lot of Arnav and Anjali's mum???? Smile
kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
  • According to me it is shyam who has sent dadi by filling her ears against khushi, dats y she hates khushi nd asks arnav to bring snakewa back to home.
  • Since anjali is seen talking to someone unknown and most probably it is shyam hence she will b seen taking side of dadi nd hubby.
  • In dis way der will b grand re entry of abhaas in da show...ConfusedConfused
Mahi_Butt Senior Member
Mahi_Butt
Mahi_Butt

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i think that khushi is related to arnav's past as her parents were the reason for arnav's parents suicide or somehow there past are related to each-others's...

ooorrr!!!!!

shyam and anjali bring dadi back and tell her something false/wrong about khushi so thats why she hates her.

we hate you dadi for torturing our khushiCrybut not to worry guys our ASR is with herDancingso no-one can harm her not even his diAngry

Edited by Maha_Butt2012 - 11 August 2012 at 12:50am
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
All that I can guess is khushi resembles someone whom dadi hates..and hence such indifference Ouch

Go to top