Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One good reason that Justifies Dadi's INDIFFERENCE (Page 4)

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Dadi's jealous of Khushi one of many reasons:

1. She wishes she could wear those Anarkali dresses, instead of those saris.

2. She wanted Arnav to get married to her brothers wifes sisters husband;s daughter. But he married Khushi instead.

3. Wants to look like Khushi. :]

LOL
I know this was meant to be a serious post but I couldnt help myself.

I agree. Second reason is most likely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateCrazy_1001

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
to me its obvious that

1. shyam has already talked with Dadi... he has told her that she used to work for the Raizada and from day one has made excuses to be at their house... in fact she introduced Payal to Akash ...

so the gold digger scenario

2. Shyam knows there is no proof against him so he is pushing the POV that Arnav has been blinded by Khushi and is not thinking rationally

3. Khushi brought all this accusations cause Shyam found out about Khushi being the gold digger and threatened to expose her

4. In the past, Arnavs dad had made same mistake ( according to Dadi) of being duped into false love which has caused his mum to commit suicide and tear the family apart

5. Arnav has blamed his dad for his mothers suicide... and according to dadi he had picked the wrong side... dadi blamed the mother for leaving the kids when she killed herself.. so now dad is pointing out the same thing to Arnav cause Shyam told her that he did not do any of those things that Khushi has accused him off

6. Shyam told dadi that khushi has also wrapped NK around her finger
7. Must have brought Lavanya in the mix too... as how Khushi made ASR fall for her and dump lavanya

anyways this is my take

dorindakatetvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Dadi's jealous of Khushi one of many reasons:

1. She wishes she could wear those Anarkali dresses, instead of those saris.

2. She wanted Arnav to get married to her brothers wifes sisters husband;s daughter. But he married Khushi instead.

3. Wants to look like Khushi. :]

LOL
I know this was meant to be a serious post but I couldnt help myself.

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

dorindakateCrazy_1001

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

to me its obvious that

1. shyam has already talked with Dadi... he has told her that she used to work for the Raizada and from day one has made excuses to be at their house... in fact she introduced Payal to Akash ...

so the gold digger scenario

2. Shyam knows there is no proof against him so he is pushing the POV that Arnav has been blinded by Khushi and is not thinking rationally

3. Khushi brought all this accusations cause Shyam found out about Khushi being the gold digger and threatened to expose her

4. In the past, Arnavs dad had made same mistake ( according to Dadi) of being duped into false love which has caused his mum to commit suicide and tear the family apart

5. Arnav has blamed his dad for his mothers suicide... and according to dadi he had picked the wrong side... dadi blamed the mother for leaving the kids when she killed herself.. so now dad is pointing out the same thing to Arnav cause Shyam told her that he did not do any of those things that Khushi has accused him off

6. Shyam told dadi that khushi has also wrapped NK around her finger
7. Must have brought Lavanya in the mix too... as how Khushi made ASR fall for her and dump lavanya

anyways this is my take

On the serious side...

Your analysis blew me away...
neetfreak Groupbie
neetfreak
neetfreak

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I think Shyam could possibly be involved. I mean, after 14 years, how come all of a sudden, she decided to come back home? If Shyam really have something to do with this, she could have gone back to fix Shyam and Anjali relationship or something...
mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
at Dorindakate

thanks... its an interesting how things are unfolding...

i wish

1. Khushi would be a little bit more together instead of running around all confused;shy and making blunders... khushi is too much of a serious person when it comes to situations where people are not happy... i know Arnav is teasing her but the way Khushi is she matures very fast when the situations requires

2. Khushi would stick to her guns for now... at the end of all she would come out ahead instead of trying to convince people that she should be loved and she is not at fault in any situations

on the side note i hate Dadis hand jesture of silencing people... i hope Khushi shows her the hand LOL
Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Either Dadi doesn't like Khushi because Khushi reminds Dadi of Arnav's mom or "the other woman" that was in Arnav's dad's life.

Or Dadi is just a cold, bitter woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mzeesana

adrinalewis Newbie
adrinalewis
adrinalewis

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Somewhere khushis past is related to arnavs past. ...may be its khushis mom or her parents the reason behind ASRs parents sucide. ... N khushis face is same lyk her mother thats y dadi is not tolerating khushi. ...as she knows what happened that night n who all r responsible fr dat suspence full night coz as far as i remember once ther was a promo saying kya hog jab arnav ko pata chalyega khushi hai arnav ke atteet(past) ki wajah ... Sumthng lyk dat

Edited by adrinalewis - 10 August 2012 at 9:21pm

Go to top