Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
based on what dadi told ASR today I feel she knows about khushi involvement with shyam being kicked out !

Otherwise why would she say "why punish the innocent ( she means shyam) and not the culprit(she meant khushi)" ! this means according to her there is someone else that ASR supports when he threw shyam out !

so I think she hates khushi for this reason ! So I feel khushi case will come out in the open again next week and hopefully ASR will clear it with dadi ! Followed by marriage and SR ๐Ÿ˜

You see I am sooo disparate to go back to my SKD ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am just guessing ๐Ÿ˜†
slanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess dadi knows something related to Khushi's past or someone who resembles like Khushi:

POSSIBILITIES:

1. As Khushi was just a 8 year old small girl when dadi went to Ashram, it is not possible for dadi to recognize Khushi after 14years--if Khushi is the reason for Arnav's and Anjali's dark past--(accident/some connection with ASR's dad's extra marrital affair/the one who triggered the parents' suicide)
but,
it can be:

2. Khushi's mother ,or a long lost half sister(may be Shyam's siter--making Shyam Khushi's half brother),,or an aunt (Garima?) who comes to dadi's mind whenever she sees Khushi---
so did any of this lady relatives of Khushi ( who may have similar features like Khushi ruined the happy lives of Malliks and Raizadas?)

3. May be 'that woman' whom they are talking of (if she is not a relative of Khushi) --either:
may have same features--and a look alike of Khushi

4, Or Khushi's behavior   and attitude is what makes dadi remeber 'that woman'
careless-haste-ruining everything (from dadi's eye)

5. May be the way it seems  she entered Raizada mansion (with many excuses to enter before the marriage--from dadi's eye---a servant becoming Bahu) 

6.and the way it seems  she entered Arnav's life (love marriage without any proper wedding) makes dadi find some similarities with a past incident of their dark past---

7. May be it is not HATE what dadi has,, but may be FEAR seeing Khushi,, that she is afraid that the past will be repeated onceagain ruining all of the lives---due to some features she has noticed in Khushi

8.Last, we can not forget the possibility of dadi has been used by Shyam as a mean to enter agian RM-- if this is so, it is obvious dadi to have HATE over Khushi even before seeing her. ( we know what stories Shyam can make to ruin Khushi's Character-he must have put the whole blame on her--and shouldn't forget that dadi kept asking for the Son in Law ever since she had entered  RM)

9. May be she is feeling that Khushi's personality doen't suit to be the bahu of the Mallik's...means Khushi not worthy for Aranav---specailly because it wasn't a proposed marriage with matching this and that!!---even we cannot for get the orthodox minded dadi was enranged to see a non-grownup child like figure,, but not a mature "bahu" in a "saree"!!!

Edited by slanka - 11 years ago
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can not understand Hindi words, but still replying.
OK, first of all nothing can justify what that GM is doing or saying.
Secondly I think that Shyam already told her his part of story, that's why she was that rude, mean to Khushi... Yes, What's this untouchable? SO RUDE!
If you remember correctly Grandmother blamed Arnav for his past and his present decision. She accused him of picking wrong person both times...I mean if she was away for 14 years, then how in the world she knows what happened to Shyam, and which side Arnav picked? She was clearly saying Khushi is the one at fault here๐Ÿคข. She knows everything meaning Shyam told her everything, but from his point of view.
I am sorry again, but nothing can justify what she is doing or planning to do. She is horrible!

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There is nothing that justifies dadi's actions! First she thinks Khushi is the servant, fine, but is this the way one treats a human being?

Now coming to after knowing the truth! Dadi is definitely hiding something! It could be Shyam is in on it or it could be the past! Remember when Nani asked aapne aisa kya dekha khushi bitiya main? The Cv's dont put random dialouges in the show! Today in the convo with Arnav she says you are again taking the wrong side.. Which clearly states she knows about Shyam fiasco because no one in the house told her the exact truth now did they?

another hint why come now? Who told her Anjali is pregnant? If she doesnt know that Arnav got married how come she knows Anjali is pregNant?

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its very obvious from today's episode that Dadi has an inkling of what went on with Shyam, but she has only heard Shyam's side of story and it seems like she has already made up her mind regarding the issue or she would be interested to hear Arnav's side as well. It seems like Shyam has convinced her of Khushi's treachery and so she tries to belittle khushi every  now and then. Also, she doesn't like it the way Arnav stands up for his wife. She sees the hold Khushi has on Arnav and of course like any other typical saas, she doesn't approve of it. After what she tells Arnav today regarding his mom, its clear she didn't have a great relationship with his mother either. Whats confusing is that at first she didn't like khushi because she thought she was a servant, then she didn't like Khushi because she was Arnav's wife and now she suddenly doesn't like Khushi because it seems like she knows the half truth about Shyam. Cv's have caused a bit of a confusion and I hope they won't keep on switching dadi's dislike for khushi again...consistency has to be managed. I also feel angali is also responsible for bringing dadi back along with shyam. Before Arnav's past is revealed, I think there is a going to be a huge fight between the siblings regarding shyam and anjali's secret rendezvous with him. 
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think since Dadi has seen the WHOLE past of Arnav and Anjali, she knows EVERYTHING about the people in their lives in the past...so may be, she probably knows Khushi already and the fact that Khushi ruined Arnanjali's childhood...

Besides, older people can presume the badluck coming to family...like at least in India, it is believed that the older people can see the bad thing coming in...so may be the first impression of Khushi and everything caused Dadi to maay be guess something suspicious about Khushi...

Plus, she is still adding on to the list...๐Ÿ˜†
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ILoveHussain

Ok, here is my take. Basically Dadi is doing what the CVs have planned for her to do!

We all were waiting for the great, never-seen-on-television-kind of redemption track. For whatever reason the CVs do not want to show Arnav feeling guilty or saying 'sorry' to Khushi. Somehow they forgot to make Arnav stand for his wife during Shyam's exposure also. (Maybe Barun was not available for the shoot for a day, but it had continued for three days actually. Maybe Aabhas did not want to give another male co-actor a chance to say a dialogue, or maybe they wanted to show Anjali's jealousy be keeping a loop open, but that track did not work.)

Now Dadi's indifference towards Khushi pisses him off. Every time Dadi says/ does something bad to Khushi, ASR stands up for his wife, and Khushi is so overwhelmed with his actions taht she continues to stare at her husband teary-eyed for as long as Sanaya is able to do so without blinking. Anyway, coming to the point,  saying 'sorry' is cliched compared to saying 'So what?' or 'Khushi meri patni hai... blah blah blah..'.

The more Dadi tortures Khushi, the better for Saas-bahu drama audience. Whatever Dadi says to Khushi ASR will come out of nowhere to defend his wife, it will make us - the ASR-droolers happy. Because even if the rest of the family is present, they won't open their mouths to utter a single word to support Khushi. So all I can think of is Dadi is there so that ASR does not have to say the 'S' word. All in all, to keep everyone still in his/ her character, they had to bring in something like this.

Do you know there may be mileage in what you say - its really to bring the story in line & almost force Arnav to support his wife & I remember that time when the confrontation took place & Barun had very liitle footage when they came back to the house & the scenes in the living room took place- in fact most of the time they showed his back as he was the BD - now I think of it- I used to think & wonder why he stood there. You have come up with a very rational & plausible reason why the defence track- support-redempt track has come up now. Clever you - yours is the soundest reason๐Ÿ‘
newmoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dadi comes from the very wealthy Malik family.  She is the type of person who doesn't like a person until they prove otherwise.  She initially disliked Khushi because of her antics, but when she found out that she is actually Arnav's wife, red flags went off.  She probably considers her a gold digger.  Also, Arnav constantly standing up for her reinforces her idea that he is under her spell.  Notice today that she said to him that he wasn't the same Arnav she once knew.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Dadi's jealous of Khushi one of many reasons:

3. Wants to look like Khushi. :]

I was going to say that too๐Ÿ˜†
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dnt think khushi's mom is /was the woh aurat in arnav's dad's life. If that is the case then it will make arnav and khushi half brother sister (ewww)

If dadi has something against poor people then why is she not mistreating payal? hmmm

dadis actions are confusing and biased, maybe khushi's mom spilled the beans about Arnav's dad's najayaz rishta, which disrupted the raizada family and since kKg resembles her mom, dadi hates khushi OR

Shyam has potrayed KKG as a characterless gold digger who has cast a spell on ASR and since he knew her truth, she turned the tables on him and got him kicked out...dadi fell for this story and hates kkg for spoiling arnav and anjalis life