Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One good reason that Justifies Dadi's INDIFFERENCE

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
to KHUSHI...

Okay Dadi is highly upset with Khushi, why only she knows. Though her actions and words are highly annoying, we cannot over look the fact that the reason is deep rooted. She cannot stand Khushi, would not look at her, would not let her talk, enter her room...Inshort its like Khushi is a grahan on the Raizada's...Like a Manhoos...Like an Untouchable...Well atleast that's how its being projected...

So what could possibly be the reason behind it...Even after being told that Khushi was the eldest bahu, Arnav's wife she does not get the respect she deserves forget love and affection.

Lets discuss this here...Please do give in your reasons, your justifications, your analysis etc here...We can make this a discussion Post and i am sure we all can pitch some really interesting diverse ideas...

Cheers

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

AnshikaaasruthirishiheidiLIONHEARTslankaTinkJiaArshi2gthr4evrNasraManchilaMahi_ButtdorindakateCrazy_1001virgo24samster03zulfy_135preetihere-Chinky-Jammy-jessjazzswat.gkalo_meghrajlasparikhsama50LavZpooja_k93PhoenixRadarsidhu285xMidnightStarxTia.0..Suhana..ajooptinselSofnaadventure_gurlshaliGodhuliLogon-Jwalamukhi-NestleToulouseRoshini1494polly_mk-Swetha-

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ok, here is my take. Basically Dadi is doing what the CVs have planned for her to do!

We all were waiting for the great, never-seen-on-television-kind of redemption track. For whatever reason the CVs do not want to show Arnav feeling guilty or saying 'sorry' to Khushi. Somehow they forgot to make Arnav stand for his wife during Shyam's exposure also. (Maybe Barun was not available for the shoot for a day, but it had continued for three days actually. Maybe Aabhas did not want to give another male co-actor a chance to say a dialogue, or maybe they wanted to show Anjali's jealousy be keeping a loop open, but that track did not work.)

Now Dadi's indifference towards Khushi pisses him off. Every time Dadi says/ does something bad to Khushi, ASR stands up for his wife, and Khushi is so overwhelmed with his actions taht she continues to stare at her husband teary-eyed for as long as Sanaya is able to do so without blinking. Anyway, coming to the point,  saying 'sorry' is cliched compared to saying 'So what?' or 'Khushi meri patni hai... blah blah blah..'.

The more Dadi tortures Khushi, the better for Saas-bahu drama audience. Whatever Dadi says to Khushi ASR will come out of nowhere to defend his wife, it will make us - the ASR-droolers happy. Because even if the rest of the family is present, they won't open their mouths to utter a single word to support Khushi. So all I can think of is Dadi is there so that ASR does not have to say the 'S' word. All in all, to keep everyone still in his/ her character, they had to bring in something like this.

Edited by ILoveHussain - 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Frygrylieneetfreakarshe81heidiAtyayArshi2gthr4evrarnvkushitaklima_najcraziefanSuchita2012salmanicgangstagal07hillyilovesarunLIONHEARTchatterbugdorindakateMahi_ButtCrazy_1001SpotParamjitnotacrimetoloveangellovergirlsun2011orianthiAshaviVasantiLadHeebsjessjazztvbug2011trina2010caskerPhoenixRadarxMidnightStarxsaima4744..Suhana..soharaadventure_gurlkbtrGodhuliLogon-Jwalamukhi-NestleToulouse

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Will think and reply
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Dadi's jealous of Khushi one of many reasons:

1. She wishes she could wear those Anarkali dresses, instead of those saris.

2. She wanted Arnav to get married to her brothers wifes sisters husband;s daughter. But he married Khushi instead.

3. Wants to look like Khushi. :]

LOL
I know this was meant to be a serious post but I couldnt help myself.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinsunkavicrazyforarshiheidiPCdublinchatterbugKajol20coasta_70shilpa_11ilovesarunMahi_Buttdorindakate-Alinaa-Roshkolovemusicangellovergirlarnavandkhushi1Ashavisamster03mayabegumHeebssupriya.arshipreetijaiswal19sparikhPhoenixRadaradventure_gurlkat007clarissajohnSamiyaIPKKNDkbtrxAaliyaNestleToulouse-Jwalamukhi-ragzz.

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Dadi's jealous of Khushi one of many reasons:

1. She wishes she could wear those Anarkali dresses, instead of those saris.

2. She wanted Arnav to get married to her brothers wifes sisters husband;s daughter. But he married Khushi instead.

3. Wants to look like Khushi. :]

LOL
I know this was meant to be a serious post but I couldnt help myself.

No ProblemLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiCrazy_1001-Alinaa-PhoenixRadarclarissajohn

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
one speculation from my part:

Khushi resembles her mom a lot.. so she reminds her of that woh aurat.. so first time when she saw her she felt disgusted..
and obviously khushi's mom is kind of related with the past.
this is the only plausible reason behind this unjustified behavior all of a sudden.

another view:
Another thing could be she first thought her as servant, that time she actually treated her as servant.. so later when she had two surprizes one the marriage of her grandson and this khushi as bahu.. so may be after that she began to hate her ..

I support the first speculation..
CVs could come with a brand new reason though...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heididorindakateclarissajohn

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ok, here is my take. Basically Dadi is doing what the CVs have planned for her to do!

We all were waiting for the great, never-seen-on-television-kind of redemption track. For whatever reason the CVs do not want to show Arnav feeling guilty or saying 'sorry' to Khushi. Somehow they forgot to make Arnav stand for his wife during Shyam's exposure also. (Maybe Barun was not available for the shoot for a day, but it had continued for three days actually. Maybe Aabhas did not want to give another male co-actor a chance to say a dialogue, or maybe they wanted to show Anjali's jealousy be keeping a loop open, but that track did not work.)

Now Dadi's indifference towards Khushi pisses him off. Every time Dadi says/ does something bad to Khushi, ASR stands up for his wife, and Khushi is so overwhelmed with his actions taht she continues to stare at her husband teary-eyed for as long as Sanaya is able to do so without blinking. Anyway, coming to the point, saying 'sorry' is cliched compared to saying 'So what?' or 'Khushi meri patni hai... blah blah blah..'.

The more Dadi tortures Khushi, the better for Saas-bahu drama audience. Whatever Dadi says to Khushi ASR will come out of nowhere to defend his wife, it will make us - the ASR-droolers happy. Because even if the rest of the family is present, they won't open their mouths to utter a single word to support Khushi. So all I can think of is Dadi is there so that ASR does not have to say the 'S' word. All in all, to keep everyone still in his/ her character, they had to bring in something like this.</font>
Agreed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate..Swapnali..kbtr

Go to top