India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Fans' reactions Online

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Simple! Majority is not happy with SugVi separation. CryCryHere r some of the fans reactions from various places online esp. Facebook pages of PSH. I hope CVs can hear what majority wants to see in the PSH and act accordingly.Smile

Guys listen No wonder the show lost
it's charm and essence. The original writing team was brilliant
and outstanding.
Changes are good sometimes but, not all the time.
Vickram's character took a 360 degree turn overnight.
Viewers knows that the marirage will stop but
Marriage between Sugni and Adi shouldn't took place under no circumstance cause it doesn't look good for a nephew to fall in love with an uncle girlfriend.
Hope the production team and everyone else who is associated with the PSH are listening to the viewers ...just Thnk CV abut Majority...
VIKRAM IS THE HERO N ADI IS A SMALL CHOCOLATE BOY...

Hello PSH just listen EKTa KApoor story line is gud becz If sugni reaaly loves Vikram she cnt Forget his first Love ...How can adi loves his uncle Love huh so soon it wll happen in up cmg episode PSH plz this dnt make us fool sayng abut TWist ...WEll Vikram is Gud n Hero of the show So soon TRP wll Low thn CV get a shock n Cv do not thnk abut Audience Value n choice n Emotions ...CV Carry on so soon u get a shock ...HUh Ekta kapoor is story is Fair n Gud ...But Vikram character is very fair strong ...CV DNt want ur show More Just End ur Show ...So Soon bhanja wll love Unlce loves wat a joke ?????so soon it wll flop show...

bas kuch hi umeed hai ki vikram aur sugni in future saath saath hogayi :)))) ...agar yeh nahiii hoaa tu :(((( ...no problem with little bit MU (misunderstanding ) b/w sugni n vikram later on when everyone saw that reva was mentally disturbed etc etc ...she try to kill sugni but she got herself killed or whatevver that's depends on u Cvs ...after that sugni n vikram got married :))))))) ...till we can wait but if u show Adi n Sugni marriage that will be HUGEEE BLENDERRR ,...PLEASE DON'T DO THAT :))) ...still me watching this show n have effect on me :)) ...please don't ruin it
now want vikram try to win sugni back ...with intense love n with raw passion n show his angry face means full angry man style with rudeness, twisting her hand etc etc etc ...kabhi tu fans ki sunno :)))
Binu Rani Albert No even if vikram changes..what wil he do with reva...reva is still alive...and once she gets well vikram shud live with reva.and nt go behind sugni..sugni and adi shud get mrried...adi and amrita..shup break up

Hase Ruia i agree tht TVS shud hav a chance to live a happy life wz SUGNI as he is unhappy wz REVA, bt he cnt marry SUGNI while being married to REVA. it's a very hard decision bt if he really want SUGNI, he has to divorce REVA first. bt divorcing REVA doesnt mean tht he must stop looking after her. n after divorcing REVA then he can go back to SUGNI convincing her abt his real feeling for her.

Vindra Ramsumairsingh I think that Vickram Should Divorce Riva and Marry Sugni, as he said the only crime he committed was falling in love, lieing dose not help his situation, but he can rectify it...There is no law stating that you can't help some one just because you are divorced. ..So in that way he will be fulfilling his responsibility toward Riva..Vickram should also be givien the chance to explain the situation properly to Sugni, s she understand why he did what he did!

sources: PSH official fan page

Shongile Zainab Patel Adi think that he did justice to sugni by stopping her marriage but he just make the poor sugni heart broken,reva is ill so she won't fell want sugni is going through

We all wanted sugni and vik together but things turn different,adi can't look after his personal life that's why he never think twice before bringing reva in the haveli

Sharon Shah New writers did a great job ending that Reva twist... yes Sugni handled it very maturely and she should have returned the ring as opposed to throwing it... just because it was his mother's ring and therefore special to Vikram...

i wont watch no more if they break them apart sugni n vikram put thme back together

source: SugVi fb page

this is from PSH official FB page: Here's what the admin is saying:

Phir Subah Hogi ?Mercy Maxwell, we're truly sorry you feel that way, but we do hope you cna give the show another chance because things change, and sometimes unexpected possibilities come to life :)
Sugni and Vikram have faced hardships in the past. Their resilience could shine through yet again

there r numerous such opinions comments from PSH viewers online...though there is support for adi- sugni n hatred for TVS but majority is in favor of TVS sugni n felt sad for their separation. Majority wishes to see them back againClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboowiddycroziaxxromancefanmuktha_cuteJulieDLaila2009jakther7-rupa-PutijaChalhovronshaan

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I have been reading the different comments and opinions from the PSH fans on the current storyline. Agreed that what happened with TVS wasn't right when he was married to Reva. I also feel that the love between TVS and Sugni was real from both sides.

Having said that, I also very strongly feel that Sugni as a person deserved to know the truth about TVS previous life. I feel that any sane person would support that its sugni's life and once she knows the truth, she should have the right to decide what she wants to do. No AMOUNT of love between any 2 people on this planet should be reason enough to justify hiding such a big thing.

The sad part is that the CVs decided to reveal the truth in the most ugly manner (but, then that is classic daily soap formula).

What is worse is that we know they are now going to bring Adi and Sugni together. So, more heart breaks and aches in store for so many characters: TVS, Sugni, Amu, Adi. Plus, the awkwardness of getting married in the same family and Sugni calling TVS as mamaji. Plus, all the taunts that Sugni will have to hear from her mother-in-law (Adi's mom).

Oh jeez...Why couldn't they have shown TVS as a widower and Sugni becoming a Thakurain? Even in that scenario, the story would have been interesting. There is so much more that they could have explored.

Oh well, the joys of daily soaps and their storylines.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanSandy66venJulieDLaila2009jakther7-rupa-stephhhPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
dont worry
ntng of tat sort gonna happen
neither sugni will fall for a backstabber and cheater like adi nor marry him
as soon mu get clear she gets back to tvs
soon adi will be shown his true place and hope he first mind and settle his own life and instead of shwing his fake attitude and head strongness when he himself is dependant on his uncles money and left his mother in his uncles house,it will be better he himself  takes his mom responsibilities and instead of cheating his gf amrita and eyeing his aunt with his uncles expenses be loyal and responsible to his mother and fiance 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanstephhh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

I have been reading the different comments and opinions from the PSH fans on the current storyline. Agreed that what happened with TVS wasn't right when he was married to Reva. I also feel that the love between TVS and Sugni was real from both sides.

Having said that, I also very strongly feel that Sugni as a person deserved to know the truth about TVS previous life. I feel that any sane person would support that its sugni's life and once she knows the truth, she should have the right to decide what she wants to do. No AMOUNT of love between any 2 people on this planet should be reason enough to justify hiding such a big thing.

The sad part is that the CVs decided to reveal the truth in the most ugly manner (but, then that is classic daily soap formula).

What is worse is that we know they are now going to bring Adi and Sugni together. So, more heart breaks and aches in store for so many characters: TVS, Sugni, Amu, Adi. Plus, the awkwardness of getting married in the same family and Sugni calling TVS as mamaji. Plus, all the taunts that Sugni will have to hear from her mother-in-law (Adi's mom).

Oh jeez...Why couldn't they have shown TVS as a widower and Sugni becoming a Thakurain? Even in that scenario, the story would have been interesting. There is so much more that they could have explored.

Excellent post. The butchering of TVS character and the uplifting of Sugni, Gulabiya and especially Aditya were all done to show the evilness of TVS (as noted in wikipedia and other reports - even the director referred to him as a cunning man) in order to promote the Aditya Sugni jodi.  Even Gulabiya went to Aditya for help because as she said "he was a nice man." And WHERE did she get that from? What did he do that was nice?  So the new writers, who are writing for a new audience are twisting the whole storyline and unvealing a new truth - one that is a big fat lie - in order to push forward the Adi-Sugni jodi. 

TVS's character will be butchered further. We all agree he should never have lied; the lie went too far when he destroyed the relationship between Sugni and her mother. That's what made him look bad...I don't blame him for hiding Reva from Sugni but when it resulted in her relationship with her mother getting ruined, then no, that's where I had to draw the line. I didn't like Gulabiya's behavior either; she's always had issue with TVS from the start.

I doubt she will ever accept him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyatriastephhh

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yes and Sugni's reaction when the lie came out showed that he was correct and what he was afraid of proved correct.but then had he told the truth atleast things maybe would have not gone so far and maybe slowly she would have accepted TVS on her own.After all G and Sugni also know their ground realities

PS thanks Sara for collecting the reactions they are  same as the reactions here

Edited by chalhov - 08 August 2012 at 7:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeestephhh

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
agree with this post
even fans of my page say the same things.
poeple just stop watching this show cos of this Sugvi separation !! sad very sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yes and Sugni's reaction when the lie came out showed that he was correct and what he was afraid of proved correct.but then had he told the truth atleast things maybe would have not gone so far and maybe slowly she would have accepted TVS on her own.After all G and Sugni also know their ground realities

PS thanks Sara for collecting the reactions they are  same as the reactions here

you r right chalhov

and u r most welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

awesome post...u hve nicely narrated it all
thnxxx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index