Posted: 11 years ago
I think Mallu's child would be given to Nidhi & Ashu...
dunno
 but i really don't want ashni to adopt mallu's child..they can have their own  hope so..unless their is a twist ..
No...the track would be worse than Mallu's staying with them..
I think mallikas baby, and ashu's concern and care for Mallika will be what make Nidhi decide on having a baby. So maybe at the end of the Mallika track we will see Nidhi pregnant.πŸ˜ƒ
No Please Libra 😊 don't give such ideas to KPji...
I want Ashni's own child too! and of course all show main leads have children and they will tooπŸ˜ƒEdited by jesmi - 11 years ago
Terrible thought. Ashni should have their own child
Originally posted by Libra

I think mallikas baby, and ashu's concern and care for Mallika will be what make Nidhi decide on having a baby. So maybe at the end of the Mallika track we will see Nidhi pregnant.πŸ˜ƒ

I don't want this to happen. Nidhi's decision to have baby should come within herself or at least for Asutosh not to get even on somebody. I don' t want them to adopt Mallu's  baby. Don't want any memories of  Mallu in their life.
Originally posted by radhika72

I don't want this to happen. Nidhi's decision to have baby should come within herself or at least for Asutosh not to get even on somebody. I don' t want them to adopt Mallu's  baby. Don't want any memories of  Mallu in their life.

I know, I don't want it to either. This is all speculation.  Who can predict the thinkings of a mature mind like his?  The only thing definite is that Jo bhi hoga, we are in for a lot of heartache, and so is Nidhi, and maybe up to a certain extent Ashu also.

I want ashni to hv their own child..