Posted: 11 years ago

Rinku Karmarkar in a double role

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Aug 9, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Tina Dutta|Ruby Bharadwaj|Radhika Bharadwaj|Karan Kapoor|Aakanksha Singh
Rinku Karmarkar in a double role
Rinku Karmarkar
TV actress Rinku Karmarkar, currently seen as Renu in Sudhir Sharma's Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, is one of the few actors who will get to play a double role in her show. 

A source close to the actress reveals that she will be seen in a double role for a few episodes. Renu's real sister Venu will come into the picture after Renu meets with an accident while learning to drive a car. Venu will be seen wearing western outfits in contrast to a sari-clad Renu. Rinku is excited to play a double role, as it's a rare opportunity for any actor on television. The channel and the production house are tight-lipped about this forthcoming track. Apparently, in this upcoming track, the newly married couple Mohan and Megha (Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh) will go on their honeymoon to Kathmandu and back home Renu-Venu drama will unfold with a dash of comedy. 
Other double roles on TV Meghna Malik as Ammaji and Anjali Chaudhary in Na Aana Is Des Laado Tina Dutta as Ichcha and Meethi in Uttaran Abbas Khan as Biji and Ejee Pandey inLapataganj Rubina Dilaik as Radhika and Ruby Bharadwaj in Chhoti Bahu 

arey ridhimma ko bhagao pehle before any other story line 
Renu ki sister Venu😲🤣. Venu in modern avtaar😆. I want MM & kids back in Juna Mohalla to see the doubtle dhamaal. 

Thanks for sharing! 
Double role? 😆 Thanks for sharing..
Yaar pata nahi aisa kabhi hota hai ya nahi but haan maine apne school mein dekha hai aise twins ko jinn mein fark karna mushkil hota hai..
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Renu ki sister Venu😲🤣. Venu in modern avtaar😆. I want MM & kids back in Juna Mohalla to see the doubtle dhamaal. 

Thanks for sharing! 
I hope Venu stays to meet MM and kids. ðŸ˜† Mohan ka reaction mazedaar hoga. 🤣
^^^ Do the CVs / PH feel by givin such comedy tracks 🤡 will increase the TRPs and make viewers forget MR wedding..? ðŸ¤”

Thanks for sharing Tanu! 😊
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I hope Venu stays to meet MM and kids. ðŸ˜† Mohan ka reaction mazedaar hoga. 🤣

wish wish wish...aisa hi ho...maza aa jayega...mohan ka reaction🤣
Swetha, if you can't forget the disaster yet now, don't bother about anything in the show much naa. 😆 Why taking headache? 🤣
Originally posted by siak

wish wish wish...aisa hi ho...maza aa jayega...mohan ka reaction🤣
Haan naa...usse ek Renu item toh samhalti nahi...dusri aayegi tou pata nahi bhuchaal aa jaaye😆
tfs😊

Are ab Venu kahan se aayi.. Renu -Venu...

bhagwan na kare ridz ki bhi double role aajaye... ridhima- gadhima 😆 😆