Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

saare youngsters aise nahi hote..do u agree ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ya yar the episode was so tensed up man and all of them superb acting!!!! i just could not stop panicking..its like age kya hog?? and i too was feeling all tensed!!! All the actors of SG are superb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saare youngsters aise nahi hote..do u agree ? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@aksrajvanshi
Glad to know that boys like Yuvi exist! Chalo koi na koi toh mil hi jayega apne Cheeteh jaisa then... Hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammarkhan134

shaily.says-

shaily.says-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i agree ...saare youngsters ek jaise nahi hote...and in this phrase me suvreen jaisee nahi hu..!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
yeah inn elder logo ko ek baar moka milta hai..they start critising ever1 ...well there r exceptions everywhere...n u can' blame eveyone for one persons mistake...
both papa guggal n the inspector were exaggerating too much..i know wht suvi did ws wrong n she deserved punishment...bt wht kind of blame game is this...
yeah suvi ws wrong in saying k ek gulp se kucch nhi hota n even tht thing ghr main itna sab kuch hone k baad she's typing hi yuvaaj how r  u ...n her bad uck totally k papa bhi ussi tym a gaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammarkhan134

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.