Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

saare youngsters aise nahi hote..do u agree ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
heyy guys..just saw the episode..and the scene where policeman says about "one night stand and drinking"..these stuff about youngsters is common and cool for them..jiske response mein suvreen says " saare youngsters aise nahi hote..."...well i know..but yes..i agree to suvi's point in this..and she has seen a live example of that in front of her..one whole night..by staying with yuvi...

if he wanted..he would have done anything with her..as she was not even fully in her senses..but he didn't do anything..instead he took good care of her..and even in the end..he came to defend her topper in front of those gundas..when suvi was drinking water..yuvi..u r truly a rockstar!!ClapStarThumbs Up

although i disagree with suvi 's point about drinking ki ek gulp se u don't become alcoholic..drinking is drinking..thats what yuvi told her..even if its one gulp or many..but m dissapointed that she still said that... 
i just thank god..that puppa wasn't told about that hug between yuvreen!!! Ermm

tense episode that one..

Edited by aksrajvanshi - 08 August 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesyuvreensinghalsweetnasmedhahpsnikkipunjsoumyakRoshni.x.FieryPhoenix.Savi_Svampyrgirlricha-iLoveKaran-Manish_Shettypia.rahasweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saare youngsters aise nahi hote..do u agree ?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i agree totally wid u

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Agree wat she said abt not all youngsters being like that is true...many know how to take control over themselves like how Yuvi did 
and abt the alcohol thing i knw i was shocked she said that i mean yeah ok she didnt becum alcoholic but having even one sip of it can result in the worst consequences ever sumthing i guess which Suvi has not realised yet as the whole time she had Yuvi along with her to protect her and take care of herConfused

aahh soo true thnkgod he dusnt know abt the hug warna tou pakka Pappa wud have dragged her off to kathgodam instead of homeLOL i wish he never dus not until he gets a quite gud impression of YuviWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal.FieryPhoenix.akshayR

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Agree with u...all youngsters are not like that...it depends on their upbringing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

ammarkhan134

ammarkhan134

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i agree with u. the society shd start accepting the fact that girls and boys cn be friends.yes every youngster is not like the policeman said. how cn he pass such bad comments suvi and yuvi were just hugging

yuvreensinghal

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.

yuvreensinghal

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Agreed!!!
Though I hardly find boys who are like Yuvraj. Even my mother feels that boys like Yuvraj don't exist in real life. But I don't know...

yuvreensinghal

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@AlwaysLife--haha..well guys like yuvi do exist Smile

yuvreensinghal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.