India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

I doubt another danger is ... (Page 2)

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yup, I too think that this twist will made Yash realise what importance Arti now holds in his life, tabhi to there will be confusion because abhi tak to he considers her as a good friend only. With this twist, he will realise that Arti mean more than a friend to him and thus his confusion and fight within self will start...

Fingers crossed, hope aisa hi ho

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrkholitailovepyaarmaha9

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with u all, Yash will realize his love when smthd bad happen to Aarti...and no more arpita in yash life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitamaha9

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I dnt want any1 to get hurt,.. I dnt want ne such scene for love realization... they r mature enough to realize it... y this fear of losing each other makes them realize.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I think that while trying to save Yash, Aarti will end up being hurt. Yash will look after her and might then realize his love for Aarti. He will understand the importance of his wife and will accept her fully.

maha9

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
not able to predict.
Lets see

maha9

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Why do they keep bringing up FORCED gunda gardi in a nice family show?? The Ansh kidnap track and now this stupid enemy track?  There are other ways to get Yash & Aarti closer

They are loosing focus from the main story, which is Punar Vivaah and new relationships.

maha9

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Yes it Yash's impulsive behaviour that always leads him into difficult situations!! he is a generous man and ready to help but most of the times acts before he thinks!! Hope this new Lakhan track helps him understand that he is a responsible family man, a husband and father of 3 cute kids!!

I hope it helps him become less impulsive in the future and think about himself and his family before he flies of the handle...

maha9

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I think Aarti will save Yash this time & will get some injuries & then Yash will realize importance of Aarti in his life & will fall for her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index