I doubt another danger is ... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt want any1 to get hurt,.. I dnt want ne such scene for love realization... they r mature enough to realize it... y this fear of losing each other makes them realize.
I think that while trying to save Yash, Aarti will end up being hurt. Yash will look after her and might then realize his love for Aarti. He will understand the importance of his wife and will accept her fully.
not able to predict.
Lets see
Why do they keep bringing up FORCED gunda gardi in a nice family show?? The Ansh kidnap track and now this stupid enemy track?  There are other ways to get Yash & Aarti closer

They are loosing focus from the main story, which is Punar Vivaah and new relationships.
Yes it Yash's impulsive behaviour that always leads him into difficult situations!! he is a generous man and ready to help but most of the times acts before he thinks!! Hope this new Lakhan track helps him understand that he is a responsible family man, a husband and father of 3 cute kids!!

I hope it helps him become less impulsive in the future and think about himself and his family before he flies of the handle...

I think Aarti will save Yash this time & will get some injuries & then Yash will realize importance of Aarti in his life & will fall for her