Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

I like the arrange marrige Story more than Love Story track

i start watching this show just bcz of Ashish..But i really don't like the Girl with him..
and also find no twist In That love Story ..
But, Arrange marrige concept is Quite interesting for now.. There is complete silence
and Whats Next thats the twist...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863sweet.tashiilvudayxxDaydreameRxxjps01Sruthy.LBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i like Arrange Marrige story more..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Nah, da luv amrriage track is much better, and da girl is really nys aswel all da problem is that priyal luks much better wiv AK than rishika. |OTherwise da luv marriage track is much better!Smile

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

Nah, da luv amrriage track is much better, and da girl is really nys aswel all da problem is that priyal luks much better wiv AK than rishika. |OTherwise da luv marriage track is much better!Smile

awww true love marriage track iz more interesting.n about ashyal|priyash toh itz ok yaar we should move on:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashvikian_AK

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
the am couple's chemistry is good, whereas lm couple seemed to be too quick because we r seeing the leap..slowly as the story unfolds it will get more interesting as we will get to see more chemistry between the two couples..i am happy to see that our ashu is doing awesome job as sahil! love him!

sweet7863

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Well i too prefer the lm story more...there seems to be so much to it then what meets the eye and yeah arrange marriage one is not bad either...

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Me tooSmile

jps01

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Saame i like arranged marriage story moore...it will b full of suprises.. Tongue

jps01

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Saame i like arranged marriage story moore...it will b full of suprises.. Tongue
Yah I agree.. Even I m watching Show Bcz of Ashish for now..but I found Arrange marrige More interesting... The Starting of Love and All...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.