India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Thank You Mohan / Kunal (Page 2)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Its very good that you got some solace in NBT today and for that matter in Kunal/Mohan...
what more one can ask for from a daily soap...Even the precap was soothing today...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurinb.nehasumiswapJay_taporimisty85-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Its very good that you got some solace in NBT today and for that matter in Kunal/Mohan...
what more one can ask for from a daily soap...Even the precap was soothing today...Smile

yes, it diverted my mind for some while. even this forum keeps deviates my mind...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriJay_taporipc_pals-Swetha-

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
nice post and very agree some time mood not so good & his lovly act makes us laughs & smile love ya KKK <3 
1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
he looks best in NBT. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Huge thanks to NBT and equally huge thanks to this forum..Idhar aakar and NBT mein Kunal ko dekhkar un 30 minutes ke liye hi sahi ... main apney saarey problems  bhool jaati hoon. Other things, shows,movies, however engaging they are, have my tensions creeping in.. But when I watch NBT none come near..DON"T even DARE to bhatkofy near me when I watch KUNAl.SOTHANK U KUNAL FOR THIS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehasumiswap

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Huge thanks to NBT and equally huge thanks to this forum..Idhar aakar and NBT mein Kunal ko dekhkar un 30 minutes ke liye hi sahi ... main apney saarey problems  bhool jaati hoon. Other things, shows,movies, however engaging they are, have my tensions creeping in.. But when I watch NBT none come near..DON"T even DARE to bhatkofy near me when I watch KUNAl.SOTHANK U KUNAL FOR THIS!

so true. KKK and NBT relieves me of my tensions n worries at least for 30 min chahe uske baad fir se gloomy ho jata hai. but KKK, NBT and this forum changes my mood for at least 30 min a day. Mohan's tapori accent with the kids is even more funny. it makes me ponder kaisa daddy hai kya language sikkha rha hai apne bachon ko.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by Jaynragz

so true. KKK and NBT relieves me of my tensions n worries at least for 30 min chahe uske baad fir se gloomy ho jata hai. but KKK, NBT and this forum changes my mood for at least 30 min a day. Mohan's tapori accent with the kids is even more funny. it makes me ponder kaisa daddy hai kya language sikkha rha hai apne bachon ko.LOL
Chal teri bus aa gayi fut le..the bus stop dialogues.. The dialogues with Addu once He comes back frm wrong bus..LOL Yesterday toh hadh hi ho gayi..poor guru..guru ki kidney bechney chala emergency meinLOL
Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
ya ...same for me..
usko tv screen main dekhne se mera off wala mood bhi on hota jata hai..
he saw essence charm...lov him!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index