Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa's 1st Anniversary Celebration (Page 8)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Birdy91

Day DreamingAnuuu Meri jaaannnDay Dreaming
What a wonderful thread My pari. Clap 
Clap
Awiiieee itzz Truly awesome yaaarrr... Smile
You took mah heart away...HeartHeartHeart
Sacchhi yaaar m SpeeChLess..Clap Loved it yaaar.. YOu made my Day
Fabbb creations, awesome writing.. me to totally flat flatThumbs Up
HaPpY AnniVerSarY To the Most AdoRabLe onscreen Couple on Earth...
Our Beloved
(~*RAYA*~)
Thankuuu So much Anu... Love you...Embarrassed

awwiiieee meri jaan... tere heart ko main sambhal ke apne paas rakkhungi... ab tujhe woh wapas nehi milega...love u meri birdy... muuaaahhh Happy Anniversary

Edited by Anamika163 - 09 August 2012 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkhare13Birdy91

Birdy91 Senior Member
Birdy91
Birdy91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by Birdy91

<font color="#cc3366" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">Day Dreaming</font><font size="6">Anuuu Meri jaaannn</font><font size="5">Day Dreaming</font></font>
<font color="#006666" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">What a wonderful thread My pari.</font>
Clap
Clap
<font size="5"><font color="#cc3333" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Awiiieee itzz Truly awesome yaaarrr...</font>Smile</font>
<font color="#333366" size="5">You took mah heart away...HeartHeartHeart</font>
<font size="5"><font color="#ff00ff">Sacchhi yaaar m SpeeChLess..ClapLoved it yaaar.. YOu made my Day</font></font>
<font color="#660000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Fabbb creations, awesome writing.. me to totally flat flatThumbs Up</font>
<font color="#0000cc"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">HaPpY AnniVerSarY To the Most AdoRabLe onscreen Couple on Earth..</font><font size="7">.</font></font>
<font color="#0000cc"><font size="7">Our Beloved</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="7">(~*RAYA*~)</font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Thankuuu So much Anu... Love you...Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#990099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="7">
</font>

<font color="#CC0033">awwiiieee meri jaan... tere heart ko main sambhal ke apne paas rakkhungi... ab tujhe woh wapas nehi milega...love u meri birdy...</font><font color="#CC0033"> </font><font color="#CC0033">muuaaahhh</font><font color="#CC0033"></font> <font color="#CC0033">Happy Anniversary</font>

muuaaahhh meri Jaaan... *Teddyyy Huggiiieee* itne saare hearts ko kaise smbhalegi..:-P:-P

Edited by Birdy91 - 09 August 2012 at 6:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Happy 1st Anniversary to RaYa & RaYans...They are the best. Heart

Anu, sweetheart thanks for the lovely thread. All the beautiful siggies you posted on 1st page are so adorable.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Reminded me of the best days of RaYa's life. Wish that magic will be back oneday...

parulkhare13Sakshi_Deewani

cutiesakshi Senior Member
cutiesakshi
cutiesakshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wow its awsome...happy anniversary raya...:):)

Sakshi_Deewani

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Oops.. I'm late.. I saw it, but forgot to comment.. D'oh

First of all.. Happy anniversary to the most wonderful tele couple of this century.. Ram and Priya defines chemistry to a new and higher level. I'm Proud to be their fan. Embarrassed

And Anu...HugThank u sooo much for such a wonderful thread. Loved all ur creations and gal u are just mindblowing... Hats off to u for all the efforts...

And then my favourite part, the VM... i was waiting to see which song have u used for the VM.. Tongue i shld confess that this is the 1st time i'm hearing this song and it perfectly suits RaYa. Heart The scenes and the song perfectly blend with each other. Clap Completely loved it. Such a sweet creation. Day Dreaming It was

This one's for you.. Love u gal.. I'm still waiting for my request.. Abhi Mujme 2nd version.. Kab milega ?? Wink

Edited by -MariaMars- - 09 August 2012 at 9:55am

nirupamakSakshi_Deewani

muskan087 IF-Dazzler
muskan087
muskan087

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
WOWWW ANU DEAR
awsome siggs and vm love ur choice of song and clips
thanx 4 dis awsome post..this is for u

one sigg raya sweet memories

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramnirupamakSakshi_Deewani

sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Happy anniversary Raya..Party
Beautiful post anamika..Hug
Thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

saniya9919

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Oops.. I'm late.. I saw it, but forgot to comment.. D'oh

First of all.. Happy anniversary to the most wonderful tele couple of this century.. Ram and Priya defines chemistry to a new and higher level. I'm Proud to be their fan. Embarrassed

And Anu...HugThank u sooo much for such a wonderful thread. Loved all ur creations and gal u are just mindblowing... Hats off to u for all the efforts...

And then my favourite part, the VM... i was waiting to see which song have u used for the VM.. Tongue i shld confess that this is the 1st time i'm hearing this song and it perfectly suits RaYa. Heart The scenes and the song perfectly blend with each other. Clap Completely loved it. Such a sweet creation. Day Dreaming It was

This one's for you.. Love u gal.. I'm still waiting for my request.. Abhi Mujme 2nd version.. Kab milega ?? Wink

aaawww... thnk u so much yaar... nothing compared to RaYa yaar... @blue: seems i heard that before will work on it soon darling n thnx again

-MariaMars-

Go to top