Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Mathru Devo Bhava (Page 3)

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

I could tell u that the only reason Gul is so disliked by some is because she is exposing TVS lies and betrayals and so hindering any marriage, so i will :-)-a lot of posters on this board actually deluded themselves that a marriage would be valid, and would actually prefer a sar dakhai to no marriage-even though Sugni detests that.

Agreed.  I have read SOME posts (NOT all) that say that the marriage was the best option...even though Sugni knows nothing about Reva...AND that Reva is ill, so it is okay if something like that happens.

Some people have some valid arguments against Gulabiya...but the things she does right enormously outweighs those things...in MY opinion.  

I am adding a disclaimer with this post.  

Disclaimer:  This is NOT a post bashing someone or offending anyone.  Everyone has has the right to express their opinions.  I am not stopping them.  I am not jumping down their throats to say that they are offending me because they are not.  I do have the right to disagree which is what I am doing.  I am also not asking for any explanation from people who have said what I have written above.  I am also not ridiculing them...hence that is why I said that I am not bashing anyone.  I am simply stating a fact and an opinion.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Agreed.  I have read SOME posts (NOT all) that say that the marriage was the best option...even though Sugni knows nothing about Reva...AND that Reva is ill, so it is okay if something like that happens.

Some people have some valid arguments against Gulabiya...but the things she does right enormously outweighs those things...in MY opinion.  

Disclaimer:  This is NOT a post bashing someone or offending anyone.  Everyone has has the right to express their opinions.  I am not stopping them.  I am not jumping down their throats to say that they are offending me because they are not.  I do have the right to disagree which is what I am doing.  I am also not asking for any explanation from people who have said what I have written above.  I am also not ridiculing them...hence that is why I said that I am not bashing anyone.  I am simply stating a fact and an opinion.  

Couldn't agree more that G's actions hugely outweigh her other actions construed as not good or right actions. And I will rest at that since there have been a number of threads on the subject for few days now.

The reason for this brief post is I was itching to highlight what Gulabiya said in today's epi, which made me totally emotional and I couldn't help but actually weep, not just for what she said but how she said those words and her acting talent and prowess reached an all-time high IMO. Yes, Sugni's more-than-understandable hurt, total loss of trust and dead silence and as if carrying a lifeless body of hers was acted out superbly, but Gulabiya outdid all her own previous performances, when she said ~~  Hamari Sugni aaj bhi utni pavitra hai jitni pahle thee ... Agar humein marna huya aur gangajal na mila, tho hum apni Sugni ko chhoo kar mar sakte hain Cry OMG, talk about excellent writing ... I'm just dumbfounded at the beauty and sacredness of the words, and how true they are to describe Sugni's character, dignified, pure and honest ! StarStar

And hats off to the writers for that dialogue!ClapStar

BTW, hope they reduce Rewa's unpalatable screen appearance to a minimum and I just did not care one bit about her offering her hand in friendship to Sugni, even if that may be a link to continue SugVi interaction no matter how much I always wanted SugVi jodi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyXAiShBaBy08Xdevashree_hShellJADabulls23

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Couldn't agree more that G's actions hugely outweigh her other actions construed as not good or right actions. And I will rest at that since there have been a number of threads on the subject for few days now.

The reason for this brief post is I was itching to highlight what Gulabiya said in today's epi, which made me totally emotional and I couldn't help but actually weep, not just for what she said but how she said those words and her acting talent and prowess reached an all-time high IMO. Yes, Sugni's more-than-understandable hurt, total loss of trust and dead silence and as if carrying a lifeless body of hers was acted out superbly, but Gulabiya outdid all her own previous performances, when she said ~~  Hamari Sugni aaj bhi utni pavitra hai jitni pahle thee ... Agar humein marna huya aur gangajal na mila, tho hum apni Sugni ko chhoo kar mar sakte hain Cry OMG, talk about excellent writing ... I'm just dumbfounded at the beauty and sacredness of the words, and how true they are to describe Sugni's character, dignified, pure and honest ! StarStar

And hats off to the writers for that dialogue!ClapStar

BTW, hope they reduce Rewa's unpalatable screen appearance to a minimum and I just did not care one bit about her offering her hand in friendship to Sugni, even if that may be a link to continue SugVi interaction no matter how much I always wanted SugVi jodi. 

I agree.  That was a great scene!  The writers did a good job with that dialogue.  

I see that you aren't so fond of Reva.  LOL  I can understand why.

I thought it was interesting to see her acting so nice with Sugni; however, she still kind of gives me the creeps...I feel like she is going to burst out any moment and show her evil side or something.  

I hope she isn't a villain and is only a complex character.  In my opinion, it would make the show more interesting if she isn't a villain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index