Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Mathru Devo Bhava

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Heart

Gulabiya really proved that the words, "Mathru Devo Bhava," is indeed true.  She is an inspirational woman and Mother who is selfless when it comes to her family and even to those who do not deserve it.  Even after being insulted in so many ways, by the people around her including her own daughter, she still never left her daughter's side.  For Sugni's well being, she endured the pain, hardships, and obstacles that came her way in order to save her daughter from having her dreams broken.  

I made this post in order for all of us to reflect upon our own Mother's.  I love my Mommy with all my heart.  She has always been there for me and isn't afraid to tell me when I am wrong.  She would shower me with her unconditional love even if I were to reject it.  That is why the word Mother has such respect in which almost no other word could compare.  

There is no need to post something here.  I would like for you to just reflect on what your Mother has done for you even if it isn't Mother's Day today!  I am going to thank her when I see her today.  Big smile 

Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53nainakkksrijaydevashree_h1gunjan7nancy1996

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Gulabiya protected her cub...Sugni is lucky enough in having mother like her...Not everyone is lucky enough as Sugni..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xdevashree_hnancy1996

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Sugni came back to her mother but now does not accept hr words and rejects her when she tries to console her her rose colored glasses are broken with this heartbreak . Her mothers words no longer act as a balm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriXAiShBaBy08XShellJADabulls23

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Sugni came back to her mother but now does not accept hr words and rejects her when she tries to console her her rose colored glasses are broken with this heartbreak . Her mothers words no longer act as a balm

True.  But Gulabiya will still be the support system she needs to get through this.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Heart

Gulabiya really proved that the words, "Mathru Devo Bhava," is indeed true.  She is an inspirational woman and Mother who is selfless when it comes to her family and even to those who do not deserve it.  Even after being insulted in so many ways, by the people around her including her own daughter, she still never left her daughter's side.  For Sugni's well being, she endured the pain, hardships, and obstacles that came her way in order to save her daughter from having her dreams broken.  

I made this post in order for all of us to reflect upon our own Mother's.  I love my Mommy with all my heart.  She has always been there for me and isn't afraid to tell me when I am wrong.  She would shower me with her unconditional love even if I were to reject it.  That is why the word Mother has such respect in which almost no other word could compare.  

There is no need to post something here.  I would like for you to just reflect on what your Mother has done for you even if it isn't Mother's Day today!  I am going to thank her when I see her today.  Big smile 

Heart
Gulabiya's behavior may have inspired you; she might be the example of the perfect mother for you, but for a number of us she has sorely disappointed us in her handling of the matter. There are multiple areas where others have argued the points and not just because they like the TVS-Sugni jodi.  To urge members to reflect and contemplate on what our mother's have done based on Gulabiya's actions as a source of information is rather authoratative of you.  You are welcome to do this for yourself but again, to ask others is wrong and to assume that those who do not, do not know what a mother's selfless love is, then you are wrong again.

Thank you

sunheri

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Heart

Heart
Gulabiya's behavior may have inspired you; she might be the example of the perfect mother for you, but for a number of us she has sorely disappointed us in her handling of the matter. There are multiple areas where others have argued the points and not just because they like the TVS-Sugni jodi.  To urge members to reflect and contemplate on what our mother's have done based on Gulabiya's actions as a source of information is rather authoratative of you.  You are welcome to do this for yourself but again, to ask others is wrong and to assume that those who do not, do not know what a mother's selfless love is, then you are wrong again.

Thank you

Authoritative?  I'm not forcing anyone to do it nor am I blackmailing.  If you do not want to, then you can kindly just ignore it.  I have NOT done anything wrong.  

Also, please do not bring in other arguments from other topics here.  I didn't write this topic to argue.  

And I have yet to see a valid argument that isn't laced with just opinions.  

I hope you at least reflect upon the characters of mothers...whether it is inspired by Gulabiya or not. 

ShellJA

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Heart

Heart

Thank you

Authoritative?  I'm not forcing anyone to do it nor am I blackmailing.  If you do not want to, then you can kindly just ignore it.  I have NOT done anything wrong.  

Also, please do not bring in other arguments from other topics here.  I didn't write this topic to argue.  

I hope you at least reflect upon the characters of mothers...whether it is inspired by Gulabiya or not. 
You addressed THIS post to the entire forum right? You presented, not an opinion here, but in essence an "order" that other members should contemplate the actions of Gulabiya as honorable and virtuous and they we should think of our mothers because of her? And even in your last statement you again make it personal by telling me that "I hope you at least reflect upon the characters of mother..." why? What does this have to do with the show? Whether I do or not, that is not any of your concern and you are not owed any explanation if I do or don't.
XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Heart

Heart

Thank you

You addressed THIS post to the entire forum right? You presented, not an opinion here, but in essence an "order" that other members should contemplate the actions of Gulabiya as honorable and virtuous and they we should think of our mothers because of her? And even in your last statement you again make it personal by telling me that "I hope you at least reflect upon the characters of mother..." why? What does this have to do with the show? Whether I do or not, that is not any of your concern and you are not owed any explanation if I do or don't.

My goodness!  I am not asking you for an explanation!  May be my wording was off in my original post, but I was just asking and hoping that people do that...and Gulabiya was just a reason.  I was actually just reflecting on what a mother is in general as was praising my own mother.  Thank you for ruining my original intention.  You can do what ever you want to...who am I to tell you what to do.  I can only hope and ask...not give an ultimatum.  

Can we please just end it here.  Cease fire!!  

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index