Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Kria was so inspiring, Taani is the opposite.

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Before I start. Please don't make this post a warzone. Don't want warnings. + read if you can take constructive criticism.

Kria:
She was the most inspiring character in the whole show. She followed her dreams. And the doubts and flaws she had were so real. And like a normal teenager she wasn't perfect. But she proved that even dreams that seem impossible can be possible. She was a really strong girl. And was the type of girl who could be my best friend.

Taani:
Completely the opposite. She cries over a single issue! If a ant bites her she would start crying. How can she be the lead. She is neither a dancer nor strong.
I thought D3 was made to inspire youngsters. But this shows that they want girls to have their crush's pictures in every corner of their bedroom + cry 24/7. And also stalk people. When she first came I thought I would have no problem. Maybe she would be better than Kria? I should give her a chance. But the CVs have proved me wrong. I can't take a lead like that. They really need to improve her character.

All I want is Justice to Kria's character. Because I can't watch this D3. I want the old D3, when all characters were perfect to me. There was a balance of everything.

Please do comment + post your views.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrazzzputrinurskreyakreya204J-chanArShiDelenaStolenKiss.rIDhid3roxAwesomeSauce.Zehnaseeb.The007Shivanicrazyskyeshaaax3.marauderagirlhasnoname.

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
chod na ..according to cvs..kria was an easy character...n taani is highly complicated character..so highly highly highly cmplicated ki aaj tak mere palle hi padi..i failed to connect to her..i always felt whenever she delivers a dialog , she is something else behind her mind..
thats i think...i know logo ke paas mere se jyada dimag hai isliye unhe yeh ni lagta...

agar kria easy character thi toh i loved that easy character..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayshettyArShiDelenaZehnaseeb.The007ShivaniAwesomeSauce.-Sara.agirlhasnoname.

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Comparisons of characters is not allowed on the forum as it often leads to instigation and arguments, refer to forum rules for further clarification

Topic Closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top