India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Complete arya scenes !!!

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Totally unexpected episode by the CV's and the interesting part is every scene is granted for arya except pari-g3 convo.Tongue

Arthi's emergency in rushing to the store indicates her situation and what an offer from yash !!! Wink Though arthi ovoided him yash was not ready to leave her alone. ConfusedI wonder why chagan feared for the safety of yash ... Also the person informing about yash to his boss means some enemy is there for yash in mumbai.

The first part of the show was really funny and arthi struggled to manage the situation.LOL But arthi got her stuff bcoz of yash's influence. Her reactions were cute while sending yash to check the car as a reason for her purchase. The shopkeeper is really talkative guy and he made arthi feel embarrased with his talk.Ouch The moment yash saw arthi's purchase, he too felt something strange and leading to their usual head dash. Embarrassed

Next pari-g3 convo was really terrible. I fear each time g3 compares her with arthi, the situation is getting worse. Bua is there to add fuel to  the burning fire !!!Shocked

The second part made me frightened with yash's harsh reply. Arthi however casually scolded yash like a typical wife. Arthi was terrified to see the anger in yash's eyes but Wink she is clever enough to manage the situation !!! Her presence of mind in clearing yash about being with her own identity is appreciatable Clap. She clearly explained the situation she makes for him to be with arpita's memories and he is again misunderstanding her...

But all this worked well on yash and I am glad he realized his mistake. Another turn to play the cute BG music when yash stopping his angry arthiji  Embarrassed !!!
Their convo in the last part was so cute and the stare arthi gave him when he asked for having tea together is so adorable ...Big smile Oh my cute arthi !!! She really enjoys being with yash and he behaved like arthi when he came again and again for asking her something or the other LOL.

The precap shows pari making some plan to manage g3 and papa scindhia so that she can go for shooting.

I am so happy to see yash's changes LOLand I doubt he is scared of fallingfor arthi. So Let's wait and watch what happens tomorrow !!! Smile

Edited by maha9 - 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

nevarabaparna4ucutieeeevminiSandiya90210cynthiagemNowsheenabin11Meena1428MelissaSofia.LovelyDreamer.Popo.DeepDL19nirmalac99Shashi1984..SmaTz..Eva JQhana_ytellymekholita-ProudGCian-Loveforlifevillager00gafulu14Sri_Radhapickachu

cutieeee Newbie
cutieeee
cutieeee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
epi was really awesome, full of aarya, loved all the scenes of aarya!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiDeepDL19kholitahana_ymaha9

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode. Loved the way Aarti scolded Yash, and the way he said sorry to her.

vminiDeepDL19kholitahana_ymaha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
CV,s embarrassed me again with wrong prediction on what Aarti forgot Embarrassed Seriously, Aarti is more muddled than me  how could she forgot that equally important "cap for the twins"  probably in her excitement to go to Mumbai (and to be alone with Yash Blushing whetwewww), she didn't notice not packing some LOL.. They are really rockstars with their famous head banging..Big smile
Now, who was that sinister looking character outside the gate? it seems we'll be seeing some action again soon..Ouch anyway, hope no one among our AarYa family gets hurt..

love your postThumbs Up

Edited by villager00 - 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm

vminikholitaLoveforlifemaha9Sri_Radha

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
today yes it was amazing ep love all part of them the way she scold him and the way she answer so fast with her talk finally sh emade him realize his mistake and also she made him feel even she is his wife she never force him to give her the right to be his wife here where we will get yash realize what she got 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vminikholitamaha9

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I agree maha. But guys is Yash falling in love soon, can't wait anymore!!

vminikholitamaha9

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
amazinggg episodeee Thumbs Up

vminikholitamaha9

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
truly awesome episode

vminikholitamaha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index