Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..MissBindaas..

last post for now ta ta yo πŸ€—

no keenu πŸ€” 

tata MB shamby πŸ€—πŸ€— 
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
naaz, i guess its only for us kids..its another stupid thing for IB students πŸ€’ i heard all high school students have to do it, so maybe thought that you guys knew about that...its like you HAVE to volunteer at places to get ur hours to finish high school. 
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keenal

naaz, i guess its only for us kids..its another stupid thing for IB students πŸ€’ i heard all high school students have to do it, so maybe thought that you guys knew about that...its like you HAVE to volunteer at places to get ur hours to finish high school. 

i dont get it πŸ˜• in my high school, there was a thing called graduation project.. in this project, all high school seniors had to volunteer for 30 hours at any place they choose... it can be any school or it can be any daycare or any law office or any new life experience--like learning how to surf or learning how to play piano... but, i heard this graduation project wont remain in the school anymore.. i was like what the f**k.. i went through all that tension and now the next year ones wont even have 2 do it 
Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

i dont get it πŸ˜• in my high school, there was a thing called graduation project.. in this project, all high school seniors had to volunteer for 30 hours at any place they choose... it can be any school or it can be any daycare or any law office or any new life experience--like learning how to surf or learning how to play piano... but, i heard this graduation project wont remain in the school anymore.. i was like what the f**k.. i went through all that tension and now the next year ones wont even have 2 do it 

lucky you..in my case you have to volunteer at different places to get 300 HOURS πŸ€’ to graduate at high school...where did you volunteer, mere paas kam kaam they kya jo yeh bhi un log ne list mein add kiya..kaha se 300 hours laongi, ghar pe uske ped thori na ugte ahi πŸ€’ by god, by the end of high school i'm gonna get a brain hammerage
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keenal

lucky you..in my case you have to volunteer at different places to get 300 HOURS πŸ€’ to graduate at high school...where did you volunteer, mere paas kam kaam they kya jo yeh bhi un log ne list mein add kiya..kaha se 300 hours laongi, ghar pe uske ped thori na ugte ahi πŸ€’ by god, by the end of high school i'm gonna get a brain hammerage

300 HOURS?! are you kidding me?!?!?! what the hell is wrong with ur school mann!!! U R JUST kids yet!!! what do they think u guys are?! some kind of machines?! ARGHHH!! damn these schooolss! so happy i am out of themmm... but i feel for u.. where da hell wud u get 300 hours when u wont even have an hour free a day πŸ€”..are you allowed 2 do these in summer? ... next summer, dont take any online class.. if parents force u, then just say that you have 300 damn hours 2 finish or else u wont graduate... do it in the summer .. it will be a LOT easier πŸ˜›.. and yeahh, i volunteered in the elementaary schooll... little little kids ☺️ so cute!! i wanna eat them uppp ☺️... but i wud have preferred kindergarten kids 😍 unko toh shayad kha hi leti 🀣🀣
Leve thumbnail
E
Leve thumbnail
E
Leve thumbnail
P
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

300 HOURS?! are you kidding me?!?!?! what the hell is wrong with ur school mann!!! U R JUST kids yet!!! what do they think u guys are?! some kind of machines?! ARGHHH!! damn these schooolss! so happy i am out of themmm... but i feel for u.. where da hell wud u get 300 hours when u wont even have an hour free a day πŸ€”..are you allowed 2 do these in summer? ... next summer, dont take any online class.. if parents force u, then just say that you have 300 damn hours 2 finish or else u wont graduate... do it in the summer .. it will be a LOT easier πŸ˜›.. and yeahh, i volunteered in the elementaary schooll... little little kids ☺️ so cute!! i wanna eat them uppp ☺️... but i wud have preferred kindergarten kids 😍 unko toh shayad kha hi leti 🀣🀣

yup and another fun fact, 100 hours 11th grade start karne se pehle submit karne hai πŸ€’ i know we are just kids, lekin lagta hai yeh un log ke dimag mein nai gusta  ofcourse you can do them in summer, mein toh ab christmas holidays mein bhi waha jaana pdega  honestly maine socha tha ki christmas holidyas par yaha IF pe aaongi, lekin great, mujhe bhagawan ji ne kuch aur hi de diya busy rakhne ke liye ..oh there is no way in my life i'm taking online calsses after this, bohot face kar liya hai maine, even my parents agree this πŸ˜† kyuki unka bhi ek plan jana ka mere liye fail hogya hai πŸ˜† this summer is almost over...even i love kids..lekin agar CAS ke asli meaning batao na toh tu behosh hi ho jeangi, you have to do C, A, and S, for hours all three are totally diff things πŸ€’