India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Feeling sorry for Sugni :'(

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...it really hurts when the first love gets unsuccessful. Poor girl had so many dreams, desires n now she is shattered n ttly broken. Not only her heart but her soul both physically n mentally. I wonder how she can recollect herself n get hold of herself together. Life wont b easy now...as she wont able to trust, respect, believe anyone. I felt terrible seeing her in this miserable state. Cry

I wish things would hve gone this way and we wud hve had a grand wedding of SugVi n a memorable suhaag raat wth Ore Piya playing in the bgDay DreamingBlushing

tut gaya Sugni ka dil...sugvians/pshians...what do u hve to say or console her?

D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yes its very sad that her heart is broken
but we dont wanna lose SUGVI
i wish vikram divorce reva and marry sugni
his love is pure and not a lie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdystephhh

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Poor girl. Must say that was some very good acting by Gulki. That girl is a very natural actress. Rebuilding her faith will take time, I just hope she can later find it in her heart to forgive TVS and move on with him, since he is her true love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdystephhh

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Last scene in yesterday episode made us realise that she is no more believe in dreams , they are not true ..she might start accepting the fate that she is bedini & might start going to the path what mother did . So is totally broken ...Ouch

stephhh

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Last scene in yesterday episode made us realise that she is no more believe in dreams , they are not true ..she might start accepting the fate that she is bedini & might start going to the path what mother did . So is totally broken ...Ouch

So... what do you want to say ...? will she do rai and be sold to other thakur ?? then TVS was making her a wife even 2nd but a wife not a behdni

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dont think TVS will let her do rai or get sold to some other thakurs. If required he might do her sardakai just to keep her to himself but this isnt a nice option either. I so want Reva herself moves away from his life n sugvi can legally marry

widdy

farina_1992 Newbie
farina_1992
farina_1992

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
POOR GIRL??
that she didnt trust her mother the one who know her more than her fam. the one that told her about his wife? (come on, she deserved it) 
Her mom told her about is wife but still she did not believe her!

ForeverSHINee

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I actually felt more sad n sorry for TVS...cudnt even look at his poor face...he looked so helpless n miserable. There is no one to support him n feel his pain. no one understnding him n y he did that. I hated his sad devdas wala face...but he looked sexy unshaven 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index