Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Aasiya Kazi AT--fresh air in HD. (Page 8)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Pm me the source plz Raj bhai! Smile Eager to know. 

source is my media friends--i run a publishing house so i have friends in media circle.so that is source for me.LOL

Awesome! Big smile I read what you wrote and the rumour can definitely come true. Wink

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100raj

Pm me the source plz Raj bhai! Smile Eager to know. 

source is my media friends--i run a publishing house so i have friends in media circle.so that is source for me.LOL

Awesome! Big smile I read what you wrote and the rumour can definitely come true. Wink

if we get some good friendship scenes between swetha and indira then it will icing in the cake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah Aasiya has that soft presence and it will be so nice if Rati and Aasiya have some good scenes together. Smile It will definitely be icing on the cake if Indu and Shweta bond.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
byee ankita.--

see you tomorrow--

now going to sleep.

Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
she is very cute and talented - wishing her all the luck Smile
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Heema di: Yes Indira is always shown as the loner! I do hope we get to see some girl bonding. That would be precious. Smile 
Raj Bhai: Maybe! Wink We have to wait and watch. See we never got an Inshi love track. This time I hope Inshi are separated and fall in love all over again! Shweta can be their little cupid. Big smile
Ankitaji
 I would love to see Indira with girl friend and really open up like two true girlfriends talk about life,Hubby problems and and fun stuff. We did not even see Indira and Rishi's heart to heart conversation except for 2 times. Indira  never had any friends. She has soft side and we have seen it . Sweta can be her friend because Sweta looks like she can calm things down and understands Love and fun loving. Rishi needs friend too. He is very lonely man without Indira.

Yes we really did not see love relationship after wedding. Never saw bonding. It was very dry. They should bring the original magic back. Please give our Inshi back soon. Donot torture us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28AnkitalovesHDRanjinikishan

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Heema di: Yes Indira is always shown as the loner! I do hope we get to see some girl bonding. That would be precious. Smile 
Raj Bhai: Maybe! Wink We have to wait and watch. See we never got an Inshi love track. This time I hope Inshi are separated and fall in love all over again! Shweta can be their little cupid. Big smile
Ankitaji
 I would love to see Indira with girl friend and really open up like two true girlfriends talk about life,Hubby problems and and fun stuff. We did not even see Indira and Rishi's heart to heart conversation except for 2 times. Indira  never had any friends. She has soft side and we have seen it . Sweta can be her friend because Sweta looks like she can calm things down and understands Love and fun loving. Rishi needs friend too. He is very lonely man without Indira.

Yes we really did not see love relationship after wedding. Never saw bonding. It was very dry. They should bring the original magic back. Please give our Inshi back soon. Donot torture us.

Heema JI! How do you do this???LOL While I can barely pen down my feelings you write exactly what I was thinking. This would be so nice. Rishi and Indira are very lonely. That is why they found completeness while with one another. But now they are distanced and they both need a friend. It would be so good to see Shweta's bonding with Indu like 2 girlfriends. Smile Yes we have barely seen a heart to heart convo btwn Inshi. Ouch And yes it was dry and the Inshi magic has been missing. I hope this track and the separation can bring back that special charm in their relationship that we saw in early 2012! I dont like my HD overly melodramatic. LOL I loved how it used to celebrate small little moments and made it special and I went all Day Dreaming Cvs give us back that Inshi plz, give us back that HD plz. Its time for Shweta to spin some magic into the story!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanHeema22

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
WOW thnx for creating this thread, I'm a huge fan of AK's and i support her as always...wanna see her as a positive character, I love her friendship with Ricky...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDHeema22pyar-ishk

Go to top